Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Broken Hearts » She gave her address to a guy she met at the pool... (Is she loose or am I just jealous?)
She gave her address to a guy she met at the pool... [message #8760] Fri, 21 November 2014 07:37 Go to next message
Musicguy is currently offline  Musicguy
IP: 70.209.73.13
My girlfriend moved closeby after a 9 month, mostly long- distance romance. We've been committed (her idea) most of that time. She moved in with a good female friend of mine. When my girlfriend was at the clubhouse pool she met a guy who told her his wife was out of town, he has lots of money, and does she need help with anything? Oh, and he provided her with his address, as she related all this to me. The whole thing made me a little uneasy, but I didn't say anything because just talking to a guy is no big deal. At least it wasn't until he showed up at her condo! Turns out that she had provided him her address too, although she neglected to tell me that tidbit. My girlfriend wasn't home but her roomie was, who immediately texted me saying the guy was "definitely looking for action".

I promptly dumped her. If she's going to be in a monogamous relationship with me, but still act like a single girl, with a married guy to boot, how can I trust her with my heart? Some of my friends think I overreacted, including her roomie, who now thinks this guy is the best thing since sliced bread. All I know is that I'm hurting, I can't trust her, and my friends think I'm a jealous jerk.

Thoughts?
Re: She gave her address to a guy she met at the pool... [message #8793 is a reply to message #8760] Fri, 26 December 2014 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dating_thoughts is currently offline  dating_thoughts
Established member
IP: 92.40.248.212
I'm sorry to hear your situation, it sounds a tricky situation. I'm not expert although if you want her back and/or want try the relationship again you're probably going to need to talk to her. Explain why you acted as you did if you feel you are justified in the way you acted at the time. But her actions obviously have you cause for concern so ask her some questions, give her the opportunity to explain the situation. The fact that she's not told you certain aspects which you've found out yourself could mean this had caused you to not trust her and tell her this as she may have a valid reason for the situation. Things can also look a bit strange when taken out of context. At the same time it sounds like perhaps you're trust in her had been shaken so you both may need a little time to move on from this. Hope it goes ok
Re: She gave her address to a guy she met at the pool... [message #8953 is a reply to message #8760] Fri, 27 March 2015 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
garrodrebecca is currently offline  garrodrebecca

IP: 115.118.105.64
It's better to move. A lots of girl is there. In the World only one girl is not existence. If your girlfriend really loves you then why she take another guys number ? Yes from my point of view it is very bad as the guy is not his office colleague or his friend. He was just an unknown person. I know money is everything but when a girl gives more importance money and not love she surely can do anything. I probably based on this suggest you to leave it and take a fresh breath.
Re: She gave her address to a guy she met at the pool... [message #9219 is a reply to message #8760] Fri, 16 October 2015 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Millionaire Dating Sites is currently offline  Millionaire Dating Sites
IP: 103.22.173.110
I think you talk to her and clarify that weather she meet him or not. if she says yes ask d reason you think its not genuine reason better you should move on and if she says no don't pin point d situation ask her does she really love you!!?
Re: She gave her address to a guy she met at the pool... [message #9338 is a reply to message #8760] Wed, 02 December 2015 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickLox1 is currently offline  NickLox1
Experienced
IP: 71.6.196.165
Jealousy and envy are two of the most common--yet negative and useless--emotions many of us have. For a long time, I let both of these destructive feelings overwhelm and poison me. Jealous is not a good thing, you know. Don't waste time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. But I still can't understand whether jealousy can be a positive thing... like white lie.. What do you think, guys?
Re: She gave her address to a guy she met at the pool... [message #9706 is a reply to message #8760] Thu, 09 June 2016 18:21 Go to previous message
abbecool is currently offline  abbecool
Established member
IP: 85.229.182.185
But you did a right thing. He was not serious in relationships with you and just wanted to have fun.

Previous Topic: ex-lover
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 09:48:38 EEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00443 seconds