Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Female » How should i continue with this situation?
How should i continue with this situation? [message #9798] Mon, 07 November 2016 11:37
v3o3d3 is currently offline  v3o3d3
IP: 78.147.41.127
Over the last couple of weeks my female co worker has started to play fight with me alot more than she usually does. Its escalated so much that staff members are making playful comments about us. A previous co worker used to play fight with me, but not on this scale. It turned out that she liked me. So am i right to assume this co worker is the same?.
She asked one of the managers about relationships in the workplace and who would have to leave if she had one. A male member of staff told me it was directed at me. I jokingly made a comment to my female co worker, one that ive made before in which she found funny, but she got offended by it this time and didnt want to talk to me after that. I thought she may have been joking when asking about workplace relationships. But judging from her reaction she was being serious. Later on that day she began to play fight with me again and started to be overly nice to me, which she usually doesnt do.
My female co worker has been seeing a guy for a few months but refuses to call him her boyfriend when anyone asks if he is. Any help would be appreciated.
Previous Topic: Confused
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Dec 12 21:42:53 EET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00274 seconds