Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Love Stories » hook ups ? (i want to have naughty december kik me @ f3sandy)
hook ups ? [message #9823] Mon, 05 December 2016 11:53 Go to next message
missmiles is currently offline  missmiles
IP: 179.43.156.66
Hey guys! well I'm a newbie Queen and really kinda new in this lifestyle. I love to play games and I joined this site cuz I'm seeking submissives to erotically play with. Really love to tease btw. It greatly arouses Me to see how a helpless sub reacts to my inevitable body. I'm a Queen who loves to tease and bare My divine body to those worthy subs that can meet My desires and will do anything to amuse Me. I only like to keep this lifestyle behind closed doors, lastly I'm a lioness behind that door. Let's see if u can match My high sexual drive. U may only reach Me on KlK got Me? add me there @ f3sandy. I'm always online on KlK so feel free to leave Me a message.

i want to have naughty december ..
Re: hook ups ? [message #9859 is a reply to message #9823] Fri, 13 January 2017 05:49 Go to previous message
kevinrudd is currently offline  kevinrudd
IP: 199.167.137.237
I have kik account. Though I am seeing another girl, these words are seducing me. Catch you there.

"Someone, somewhere, sometime"
Previous Topic: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affection.
Next Topic: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 09:48:42 EEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds