Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Other Dating Topics » Dating Websites » What is the best dating website?
What is the best dating website? [message #9120] Wed, 12 August 2015 13:33 Go to next message
JaniceMcGee is currently offline  JaniceMcGee
Established member
IP: 185.108.128.9
Hi, I am pretty new to online dating, and I have read a lot of bad stuff about it, that guys only want 1 thing, that most of the profiles are fake! But I am just interested in what is the actual best dating website? Would love to know your opinions Smile I was thinking of match or one of the paid ones, but still unsure.
Thanks,
Janice x

Re: What is the best dating website? [message #9148 is a reply to message #9120] Fri, 14 August 2015 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oviman is currently offline  oviman
Established member
IP: 180.148.211.22
Match Filipina - Filipina Dating is a premier online dating site offering real and successful opportunities to meet the partner you have been waiting for. Features filipina ladies looking for love, romance, and penpals. Find Filipina girls and Filipino soul mates and personals online. If you are interested in meeting lovely beautiful people from the Philippines you have reached the right place. Attractive ladies, Filipinas and Filipinos from all social backgrounds which would love to meet people from America, Europe, Africa or other countries of the world.
Re: What is the best dating website? [message #9156 is a reply to message #9120] Fri, 14 August 2015 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JaniceMcGee is currently offline  JaniceMcGee
Established member
IP: 87.207.49.180
lol, but I am not from the Philippines, why would you recommend that for? lollll

Re: What is the best dating website? [message #9181 is a reply to message #9120] Tue, 15 September 2015 18:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shevy is currently offline  shevy
IP: 39.42.86.72
go at paxlook its good dating website ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: What is the best dating website? [message #9225 is a reply to message #9120] Mon, 26 October 2015 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PatrickScott is currently offline  PatrickScott
IP: 71.42.114.26
Try love2datesingles.com online dating websites that offers dating services for various types of profiles like singles, divorce, gay, professional, over 50s, single parents, black, Christians, smoker, teachers, fitness, and many more. Best thing about this website is that they are not restricted to only one country. People in UK, US, Canada,Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa can take advantage of this portal and find profiles that they are most compatible with.
Re: What is the best dating website? [message #9227 is a reply to message #9120] Tue, 27 October 2015 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paulstev is currently offline  Paulstev
IP: 79.178.10.49
Go to top10bestdatingsites.com there they reviews the best dating sites and you can decide for yourself which works for you. Smile
Re: What is the best dating website? [message #9229 is a reply to message #9120] Thu, 29 October 2015 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Russell Folland is currently offline  Russell Folland
IP: 112.196.61.55
Each website has its own features. A website may be best in one of the feature and not in the other. Example, if you are looking for aged people for online dating, then some website will be the best one but it does not mean that it is best for young people as well. In this case, the whole thing depends upon the user database of the website. There are some websites which are good for both young and older singles.

www.rsvp.com.au
www.goactive.com.au
www.events4singles.com

Re: What is the best dating website? [message #9867 is a reply to message #9120] Wed, 01 March 2017 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meetbride is currently offline  meetbride
IP: 105.112.26.20
Thanks for sharing
There are lots of dating sites around but one have to be careful since they are all full of scams.
I can pm anyone with a real one but its only for US UK Canada. I don't want to post it here cos of scammers. We don't want them in there.

Real And Sexy Ladies Here
Re: What is the best dating website? [message #9918 is a reply to message #9120] Mon, 26 June 2017 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roteiro is currently offline  roteiro
IP: 91.244.15.15
I have tried tons of different online dating websites so far. I have to say that the best one for me is that from cupid.com. I have only some positive experience about it... But I don't really think that it is that important if the website is free or paid. If it is a good one, it is a good one

[Updated on: Mon, 26 June 2017 17:50] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: What is the best dating website? [message #9937 is a reply to message #9120] Fri, 25 August 2017 11:46 Go to previous message
leavesfall is currently offline  leavesfall
IP: 95.85.33.177
I don't trust them. I always think that they want my money and only
Previous Topic: List of the best dating websites and dating advice
Next Topic: Dating websites Promotion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Dec 12 21:41:02 EET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00345 seconds