Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Marriage & Pre-Marital » Post your questions about Marriage and Pre-marital issues here
Post your questions about Marriage and Pre-marital issues here [message #9000] Tue, 28 April 2015 15:19 Go to next message
Adviser is currently offline  Adviser
Established member
IP: 71.6.196.163
Post your questions about Marriage and Pre-marital issues here

Take care,
John the Adviser
Re: Post your questions about Marriage and Pre-marital issues here [message #9072 is a reply to message #9000] Tue, 07 July 2015 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AnnaDavis is currently offline  AnnaDavis
IP: 188.163.99.132
My bf and me are together for 3 years, but he says nothing about marriege. I am ready but want him to do this step. Waht to do?
Re: Post your questions about Marriage and Pre-marital issues here [message #9077 is a reply to message #9072] Tue, 07 July 2015 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Dating Expert is currently offline  The Dating Expert
Expert
Administrator

IP: 71.6.196.163
AnnaDavis wrote on Tue, 07 July 2015 16:41
My bf and me are together for 3 years, but he says nothing about marriege. I am ready but want him to do this step. Waht to do?

Welcome to LiveDating board!

Well, this really depends on your local/national traditions. Where do you live?

Anyway, I won't recommend to drop any hints about that (though for some ppl this might seem to be the only obvious approach Smile ).

Instead, try to say some words like 'You are the only man of my dreams', i.e. to send a clear signal which is going to be much more exciting to a man, rather then just to ask something like 'Do you want to be with me forever?'.
Just say that and wait for an answer.
If you got no answer then you probably should repeat this for a few more times.
Will this work for you?

[Updated on: Tue, 07 July 2015 17:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Post your questions about Marriage and Pre-marital issues here [message #9892 is a reply to message #9000] Wed, 10 May 2017 15:58 Go to previous message
relationshiptips is currently offline  relationshiptips
Established member
IP: 122.173.226.156
Here I have three query related to marriage relation
1) Which marriage is best arranged or love?
2) How to live in a healthy relationship?
3) Are there any relationship resources I can read for free?
Previous Topic: Childfree family
Next Topic: This Man Should Become Your Husband
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 23:09:14 EEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00337 seconds