Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Love Stories » Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY?
Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #23] Thu, 15 March 2007 10:35 Go to next message
jessica is currently offline  jessica
IP: 77.122.38.175
Hi All!

I have just found a nice website www.kiskis.net - free pics of Russian Women for Dating.
It is actually a link page to another great dating website www.livedatesearch.com that is my favorite one by the way Smile

When I have opened it I remembered when I was in Russia and Ukraine last year.
It was beautiful time for me and I really enjoyed the trip.. yeah, I love Russia and Ukraine!

But what I ask myself is why western men prefer Russian women???

I know many men who really think that Russian and Ukrainian girls are the best in the world!
I'm disappointed Sad

You can take a look at dating russian women pictures here: http://www.kiskis.net/
and compare...

Do you think they are nice?

How do you think - why Western men prefer Russian women?

Chao!
Jessica.
Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #24 is a reply to message #23] Thu, 15 March 2007 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Dating Expert is currently offline  The Dating Expert
Expert
Administrator

IP: 77.122.38.175
Another good dating website about Russian Women Dating is http://www.ngdating.com/

You are right, Jess!

Does anyone has anything to say about it?

Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #133 is a reply to message #23] Tue, 03 July 2007 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Joseph

i could not agree with you more.
i live in Malta, that very small island in the middle of the med sea Smile, i was married for 17 years, our marragie broke up 5 years ago.
i now have these beautiful and wonderful Ukraine woman and we have been together for two years now.
i must say, she is all i have ever wanted in a woman. like you said Joe, not only beautiful and sexy but she also really knows how to love and respect a man. it is as if she has known me all my life and knows every single thing that i like.
all i can say is that i hope i make her as happy as she makes me.
all women are different and the cultures do tend to ruin people at times, this does not go only for women but men also.
i am only glad that alot of eastern men do not realise what lovely and wonderful women they have, if they did i am sure they would not let them go.

Charlie Malta
Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #5216 is a reply to message #23] Tue, 03 May 2011 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ricky028 is currently offline  ricky028
IP: 122.173.13.184
Quote:
Of course, we all know that the above are generalizations. And there are deeper characteristic traits that draw the more intelligent men. Such as the faithfulness of the Russian woman, her desire to raise a family and have children, to meet a good man and settle down. Russian women are not nearly as likely to desire a full fledged career outside of the home. They have generally very traditional attitudes. Many men today are tired of the attitudes of feminism and modernism and are eager to find a woman who has more traditional values.

Thanks for sharing these interesting and useful facts about Russian women. Cultural background plays an important role in our personality and also in our thinking. In this context these suggestions are very useful for you if you are looking forward to date or marry a Russian girl.

icon7.gif  Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #5223 is a reply to message #133] Sat, 07 May 2011 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morganjessie30 is currently offline  morganjessie30
IP: 120.28.241.119
You're right joseph, it's because of their attitude that they are being loved and liked by most guys.
How they look is just a bonus..

Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #5242 is a reply to message #23] Sat, 28 May 2011 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
john789 is currently offline  john789
IP: 94.143.246.163
I think Russian and Ukrainian women can be good wives. Besides, they admit age difference between spouses... For example, I am an 49... and I want to find a woman who is 35... It is impossible in my country! But on dating site Ukrainian women give me much attention and I am planing a meeting now

John
Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #5396 is a reply to message #23] Sat, 10 September 2011 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Russians are always very soft and that is the reason they become good wives.
Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #5606 is a reply to message #23] Mon, 07 November 2011 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SteveMarker is currently offline  SteveMarker
Experienced
IP: 119.155.20.80
yeah! russian women are quite loving and pretty! my neighbor is russian and they always take care of my my family...

Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #5790 is a reply to message #23] Wed, 21 December 2011 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
desiree is currently offline  desiree

IP: 117.26.193.208
you can checkout our site to find some information

[Updated on: Wed, 21 December 2011 10:53] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #6082 is a reply to message #23] Thu, 16 February 2012 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sunnybaby is currently offline  Sunnybaby
IP: 46.118.38.249
Maybe you want to check out ==== http://datingwomanagency.com/ ====
Unlike other sites, this is free for you to register and you can find the people you want
Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #6093 is a reply to message #6082] Fri, 24 February 2012 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicks is currently offline  nicks
IP: 113.193.215.240
According to me Russian and Ukrainian women can be a good and perfect wife as because they are simple and sweet in nature get marry at their very early age and they give more priority to their family rather than career. they love their family, children and husband more than anything. they are loyal to their families and every men wants the same from his wife.

Single Russian Women
Ukrainian Brides

Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #6118 is a reply to message #6093] Sat, 03 March 2012 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keesingh is currently offline  keesingh
Established member
I fully agree with u that the Russian women are to be good and a perfect wife.
Russian Brides
Russian ladies

Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #6126 is a reply to message #5223] Mon, 05 March 2012 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keesingh is currently offline  keesingh
Established member
Another good dating website about Russian Women Dating is http://www.heavenlyhearts.net/
Russian women marrige
Russian Wife
Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #6187 is a reply to message #23] Tue, 13 March 2012 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike is currently offline  mike
Expert
IP: 184.35.98.88
The thing about online dating is, most of the new dating sites on the Internet now free or paid. Think that just because you have to compete with all of the other well known name dating sites. You have to buy or purchase fake profiles, that is 100% unfair to the members who sign up for their service especially for a paid service. For example I do reviews on dating sites to see which one's are fake. If you have never heard of a dating site especially if it isn't free then if they have millions of members, they don't offer trial service or they need your credit card then it's more than likely fake profiles. On the other hand if they offer a trial service, it's 100% free or they don't have millions of users then you can believe that site is 100% authentic with its members. Remember dating sites that say they have millions chances are you have heard of it before, but if you have not but like the name and what you see but they do not have a lot of members then those are the sites that will have real profiles and the best chances for you to meet someone. The two newest online dating sites I have researched are FaithFulMeeting
Dating Cafe Lounge
Both are 100% Free they are very new so they have real profiles, but the best thing about these two new sites you keep your page position no matter how many people sign up after you. If its a million people who sign up after you and when you signed up you where 2nd, then that's where you will remain until you unregister.
Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #6286 is a reply to message #133] Wed, 23 May 2012 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daygamedatingcoach is currently offline  daygamedatingcoach
Expert
IP: 124.106.19.36
Anonymous wrote on Tue, 03 July 2007 17:34
Joseph

i could not agree with you more.
i live in Malta, that very small island in the middle of the med sea Smile, i was married for 17 years, our marragie broke up 5 years ago.
i now have these beautiful and wonderful Ukraine woman and we have been together for two years now.
i must say, she is all i have ever wanted in a woman. like you said Joe, not only beautiful and sexy but she also really knows how to love and respect a man. it is as if she has known me all my life and knows every single thing that i like.
all i can say is that i hope i make her as happy as she makes me.
all women are different and the cultures do tend to ruin people at times, this does not go only for women but men also.
i am only glad that alot of eastern men do not realise what lovely and wonderful women they have, if they did i am sure they would not let them go.

Charlie Malta

wow!
that's a great news!
anyways, there are many beautiful women around the world Smile
Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #9428 is a reply to message #6082] Mon, 21 December 2015 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David1979 is currently offline  David1979
IP: 176.97.2.73
I have an experience in using dating sites. I don't know successful stories about it but sometimes you need to talk with women and it's the best decision. You can talk about all your problems because in 99.9% you will not meet these women. I recommend you rbrides.com it's not expensive at all and there are a lot of people.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 December 2015 16:56] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #9494 is a reply to message #23] Mon, 11 January 2016 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AnnaLivingston is currently offline  AnnaLivingston
IP: 176.97.2.73
It's rather complicated nowadays to find a real love! And I think that it can help many people!
Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #9504 is a reply to message #23] Tue, 12 January 2016 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zorro is currently offline  Zorro
Established member
IP: 192.99.251.166
look good sites Embarassed
check how beautiful girls on this site
Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #9730 is a reply to message #23] Mon, 11 July 2016 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike.kools is currently offline  mike.kools
IP: 193.16.101.58
I met my Ukrainian wife on mariya-club. I heard a lot about their character and now know for sure, I am the luckiest man
Re: Russian Women Dating or Dating Russian Women - WHY? [message #9913 is a reply to message #23] Fri, 23 June 2017 12:37 Go to previous message
roteiro is currently offline  roteiro
IP: 212.55.73.14
Honestly, I don't trust those Russian dating websites anymore.... There is so many scam ones that I don't think that there are any good...
Previous Topic: hook ups ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 22:59:07 EEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00369 seconds