Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask the Dating Expert » chaser and chasee. what does that say about us? (relationship advice )
chaser and chasee. what does that say about us? [message #9929] Sat, 05 August 2017 04:21
nunya biz
IP: 172.58.144.102
This guy and I have known each other for over 16 years. It's been nothing but a sex affair. After that summer fling 16 years ago we went separate ways or so I though. To sum it up I have stopped talking to him numerous times through these years what gets me is he never let that stop him. I'll say he's the most persistent person I know. I cut him off most times because I just stop being interested I guess. He'd call and text a lot, try to find me and I keep the cycle going every time I let him back in. We're both single so it's not a secret affair. Things kinda changed within the past year we see each other more now than i think we ever have consistently. Although he does have family here,he'll still drives 2 hours from another state to be with me. Its still a sexual thing,but it's not hard to see he has some different feelings for me. He likes kissing my forehead, spoons me after sex when we're going to sleep, sometimes not wanting me to leave the bed. He gets jealous if he hears about another man we have had a discussion about these boundaries. I don't know what his true feelings are for me and for the first time ever I don't know what to make of my feelings toward him. Sometimes I think for us to be in each other's lives all these years maybe the universe is trying to tell us something. Any and all thoughts and suggestions about this will be helpful
Previous Topic: I told her I just want to be friends but I don't
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Dec 12 21:33:53 EET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00351 seconds