Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Female » How to talk to a girl
How to talk to a girl [message #7805] Sat, 22 June 2013 14:13 Go to next message
jhonerrick is currently offline  jhonerrick
Established member
IP: 203.193.173.121
Now learn how to talk to a girl you like as it has many benefits. For some guys talking to a girl comes naturally but for some the thought of randomly approaching a girl and trying to start a conversation is nerve-wracking. But as humans, we were not meant to live alone.

Your own level of self-confidence will play a major role on how easy or hard it is to learn how to make a girl like you. If you have low self-confidence, it will show through when you speak. In this case, it is best to work your "inner game" before you go out there and start approaching women.

Here is next tip for guys who want to know how to flirt: make eye contact with the girl you want to talk to, BEFORE you approach. The "eye contact move" signals to her that you have noticed her, and that she's on your radar. Know how to grab an opportunity to get girl friends for yourself and to attract a women - igetgirls.
Re: How to talk to a girl [message #8544 is a reply to message #7805] Fri, 11 April 2014 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mojper is currently offline  mojper
IP: 178.17.118.194
It's all about you - if you don't have self-confidence then you are in trouble, if you have it, then everything is going to be fine. Maybe first 5-10 minutes could be awkward, but when conversation start everything is going to be simple. Remember - they (girls) are also humans, there is no bad theme to talk!

Love is in the air... <3
Re: How to talk to a girl [message #8545 is a reply to message #8544] Fri, 11 April 2014 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Dating Expert is currently offline  The Dating Expert
Expert
Administrator

IP: 71.6.196.163
mojper wrote on Fri, 11 April 2014 09:51
girls are also humans

Of course that's true, but it sounds really funny Smile

icon14.gif  Re: How to talk to a girl [message #8565 is a reply to message #7805] Mon, 19 May 2014 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deanjones is currently offline  deanjones
Established member
IP: 182.73.80.140
Make eye contact: Spend a few days catching her gaze every now and then. Don't just stare at her, though; instead, shoot her small glances until your eyes meet and she catches you. When she does, smile slightly and look away after a second. You'll probably blush as well, which is all the better - blushing indicates you're nervous, which is a hint that you like her.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Re: How to talk to a girl [message #8591 is a reply to message #7805] Thu, 19 June 2014 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sydney is currently offline  sydney
Expert
IP: 27.124.58.194
i am writing some tips for you how to talk with girls
Have a cool approach. If you want to have a knockout conversation with the girl, then you have to start strong.
Open with a light topic. There's no need to prepare an elaborate joke or a pick-up line or to do a back-flip to get the girl's attention
Get a feel for the girl's personality. As you start talking to the girl, you should get a sense of what she wants from you.
Make small talk. There's nothing small about small talk. If you're talking to a girl, you can't start off with your deepest, most important desires, or she'll want to run away.
Give the girl a subtle compliment. After you've talked to the girl for a little while, you can let her know you're interested without coming on too strong or scaring her off.

Read this blog for the best tips Attract a Woman| Text Flirting
Re: How to talk to a girl [message #8601 is a reply to message #7805] Sat, 28 June 2014 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sydney is currently offline  sydney
Expert
IP: 27.124.58.194
When you do talk to her, pick a time that's convenient.Ask her questions about her interests, her hopes and plans for the future. That way you can share your own and get to know something about each other.
If you have mutual teachers or employment, talk a little about those things.
And of course, your pets. Everyone wants to talk about their dog or cat.and the most important thing
3. Compliment her: Tell her she has a beautiful smile or beautiful eyes, but do not say something that is not true. And--don't say them one after the other! (It is highly recommended that you must talk about other things before complimenting or else it feels awkward)

Read this blog for the best tips Attract a Woman| Text Flirting
Re: How to talk to a girl [message #8623 is a reply to message #7805] Tue, 22 July 2014 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDuffyLady
Established member
IP: 61.14.155.196
You're uncomfortable reactions toward your date and the date itself will be automatically noted by your date. So the best thing I can say to you is always be yourself, be confident and I am pretty sure your date will surely notice that and she will tell herself how confident you are and I think she will call you back sooner.
Re: How to talk to a girl [message #8802 is a reply to message #7805] Sat, 10 January 2015 18:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
loison is currently offline  loison
IP: 188.163.91.171
yes, eye contact and, maybe a little tactile thing will do. if you keep the distance and don't approach the girl you won't win her over
Re: How to talk to a girl [message #8862 is a reply to message #7805] Thu, 12 February 2015 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Friend with Benefits is currently offline  Friend with Benefits
IP: 86.85.190.211
All in all, just be honest to the girl. No smooth talk, no unbelievable stories.. That is basically it.
Re: How to talk to a girl [message #9436 is a reply to message #7805] Wed, 23 December 2015 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brick11Molain is currently offline  Brick11Molain
Experienced
IP: 71.6.196.165
really, I face this problem too often. Guys, girls like confident guys. they feel your fear (as a dog, I'm sorry, but there is nothing offensive, dogs are the most charming animals on the Earth, after the pandas, of course) so pull yourself together.

You can think in advance your dialogue, and all the variations of its development. Talk to a friend or sister in a role of that pick up boy. Well, let them laugh at you, I would have laughed as well. But trust me, they will help you. And do not be afraid to ask them, they understand that they do a good work.

Moreover, it is really a deep psychological problem, from which you need to get rid of. And get rid of not only on blogs and forums, but in real life. For example, start to chat via online dating. I like LiveDating.me and LiveDateSearch.com. Communicate for a while, get used to a person, find out the tastes, preferences and disadvantages, and then invited to a real date. dude, it's the 21 century, there are no unsolvable problems.

Regarding dating I can advise the use of the methodology of active dating. You can rent bikes, go skating, something that would fill the awkward pause, if any.

Finally, I would like to say it will be easy to communicate with re RIGHT person and is not important how many dates you had before, agree? You're here because you certainly like someone, aren't you? I still recommend you the article I found on the awesome blog. Now, learn and enjoy: http://blog.livedating.me/communication-with-the-girl-how-to -overcome-shyness/
Re: How to talk to a girl [message #9979 is a reply to message #7805] Fri, 22 December 2017 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrea is currently offline  Andrea
Established member
IP: 49.149.13.22
We are also human, simple talks will do like telling how beautiful the weather.

Live Life to the Fullest <3
Re: How to talk to a girl [message #10030 is a reply to message #7805] Tue, 05 June 2018 10:22 Go to previous message
RubyMay is currently offline  RubyMay
Established member
IP: 185.212.171.41
I agree with the author. Eye contact plays a big role. The girl is always interesting and enjoyable if you pay attention to it.
Previous Topic: Confused
Next Topic: How should i continue with this situation?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Dec 16 11:21:36 EET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.09453 seconds