Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Love Stories » i think i saw the girl i used to like in college?
i think i saw the girl i used to like in college? [message #10036] Sat, 09 June 2018 22:47 Go to next message
Justin9999 is currently offline  Justin9999
IP: 172.58.15.52
so the other day when i went out with my friends around town & i was stopped in the streetlight & the other cars from the other lane were driving by & i see someone in a red car driving by while looking at me idk i think its this girl i used to like back in college lol but i might be imaging things.
Re: i think i saw the girl i used to like in college? [message #10279 is a reply to message #10036] Fri, 25 September 2020 09:05 Go to previous message
Britney is currently offline  Britney
IP: 103.232.127.2
When you want to choose the right man to marry, you must ensure that the man truly loves you and cares about you. Settle down with a man who would go the extra mile to see you happy. A man who would stand by you through thick and thin. Be with a man who would love and care for you both publicly and privately.

Cenforce||Fildena 100||Vidalista
Previous Topic: what is relationship
Next Topic: 10 types of man are hard to marry
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 25 04:12:41 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01002 seconds