Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask the Dating Expert » co worker who likes to BS a lot about dating and girls
co worker who likes to BS a lot about dating and girls [message #10043] Tue, 28 August 2018 01:36 Go to next message
rt56j is currently offline  rt56j
IP: 75.157.100.232
was talking to a bunch of co workers at lunch time yesterday and one of them said hes going to china, vietnam for 6 months to try to find a wife. he said its easier there than here. he said as long as one can speak english your already up and ahead. he said he gave up on local women here. he said they re too indepedent here ,strong, good jobs, careers, lots womens right while its opposite in asia, so its easier to get a wife there.
he watns a partner who can cook. he said that a very basic need that lot women in canada cant do or wont do even if they are asian. hes a chinese guy. he said he knows lot asians girls who eat out all time and dont cook and he doesnt like that. he wants someone like his mom -that can cook and take care of family, hee said if he really likes here he dont mind doing 2 jobs to support her and their ffamily

i find guys who cant get girls loccally go aboard but wont admit it since they dont want hurt pride,
my co workers said he preffers a non canadian since he already has a canadian passport lol. wow what use is a china or vietnam passport lol
Re: co worker who likes to BS a lot about dating and girls [message #10054 is a reply to message #10043] Thu, 13 December 2018 20:20 Go to previous message
LeePalm44 is currently offline  LeePalm44
Expert
IP: 54.240.196.168
That's interesting. Thanks for sharing. I've heard of similar cases here in Vancouver too.

I think it's because of globalization trends, so women work like men even in Asian countries now. :Someone" wants more taxes and a better control over people, so they want both spouses to work Wink

Do you have an idea what to do about that?
Previous Topic: I am too shy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Dec 16 10:59:43 EET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02451 seconds