Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Male » I'm scared I might be a virgin for the rest of my life?
I'm scared I might be a virgin for the rest of my life? [message #10052] Tue, 11 December 2018 02:18 Go to next message
Ilovethebeach
IP: 172.58.152.24
I'm even more unattractive then most other girls.

Please don't lie to me about weather I can get sex or not.
Re: I'm scared I might be a virgin for the rest of my life? [message #10056 is a reply to message #10052] Fri, 14 December 2018 20:02 Go to previous message
The Dating Expert is currently offline  The Dating Expert
Expert
Administrator

IP: 216.19.182.51
I'm sorry to hear.. but may I ask how do you determine that you are

Quote:

... even more unattractive then most other girls.

?

I mean, all people are different and have different sense of who's "attractive" and who's not. I know that could sound weird because mass-media has set certain standards, which most people think they should align to. But in the real life it's much more diverse.

How about you focus on establishing relationship first, and not think about "can get sex or not." ? I mean focus on friendship as a first step. At least you will find good friends. And who knows, maybe it will transform into something else.. Wink

Previous Topic: i'm single & searching
Next Topic: What's going on with this coworker?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Dec 02 20:15:32 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01070 seconds