Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Dating Tips and Advices » My gf is so scared of my dog
My gf is so scared of my dog [message #10022] Mon, 07 May 2018 04:19 Go to next message
denzhil is currently offline  denzhil
IP: 104.244.156.119
My girlfriend just moved in with me and she's so scared of my dog. I have a beautiful german shepherd girl who gets a bit aggressive when there are other people around. My dog barks a lot whenever she's unfamiliar with people. Since my gf lived far away, we didn't really hang out much in my house and so, this is the first time my gf will be around my dog and vice versa. My gf did mention at a social romance tour we attended that she is scared of dogs but I didn't think much about this because I didn't know the extent of her fear. I didn't know she was THAT scared to the point that she won't go out of the room since she fears that my dog will follow her around the house. She screams when my dog gets too close to her and she almost collapses whenever my dog tries to jump on her (my dog is very playful). How do I make my gf comfortable with my dog? Who should I call for help regarding problems like these? Thanks so much.
Re: My gf is so scared of my dog [message #10077 is a reply to message #10022] Tue, 22 January 2019 12:00 Go to previous message
Champion is currently offline  Champion
IP: 39.52.253.172
I would recommend you to stay with your GF rather than your Dog
Previous Topic: How to Make Girls Like You
Next Topic: How to easily attract girls ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 19 20:35:52 EEST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03943 seconds