Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » International Dating » Is it possible to start a happy relationship through online dating? (Here you can write your comments and suggestions.)
Is it possible to start a happy relationship through online dating? [message #9535] Mon, 25 January 2016 16:55 Go to next message
Ayaka is currently offline  Ayaka
IP: 188.163.2.193
To begin to tell a little about yourself. My name is Ayaka, I am 36 years old and I'm a small business owner. Many of those involved in work at himself, well aware that this kind of activity is very time consuming. My character type ENTJ and those who had anything to do with people like me, know that they are ready for everything for the sake of success. And I'm one of those people.
As you may have guessed, to find a man with whom I would be able to feel like a real woman was very hard and it takes a very long time. I could not afford it, so found a site with great potential. I'm from Japan and the English language, I had great difficulties. It is not enough time to study it. And with such a site, I did not have to pay a lot of time to translate their messages. All of this happens automatically.
After 3 weeks of communication on the site I wrote Bill. He was several years older than me, but I liked the way he treated me. Most men in my country believe that the woman for whom should not be doing business. But Bill was not so. He's ready for me to much and never throw words to the wind. Whatever the trouble has not occurred to me, he can always help and substitute the man's shoulder. The first time, he certainly had not easy, but it's entirely my fault. I used to force people to do what I need. Finally, after several months of correspondence, we met and I realized that it is not wasted on him so much time and effort. It was very romantic, he greeted me with a plane at the airport Orlando Sanford and presented a huge bouquet of flowers. All around we looked at what was happening, as if their eyes there was something unforgettable. And there, at the airport, he gave me a ring. It was unforgettable. Of course, I was shocked, but I found the strength to say that I have to think for a while, but has long been decided that he will say "yes"!
And now, we had about a year happily live together in Florida. My dear and beloved friend, says it's just a coincidence, and these are no happy stories. It is listed on the same site (leave you, just in case a link to its page new.translatemymate.com/en/lang354548about_Asami_sim) Smile , but after a few months she did not lucky with men. If you have similar stories about online dating, you can tell me about them that I could prove to his girlfriend that such dating is not fiction. She just has not found someone who would help her to believe in true love.
Re: Is it possible to start a happy relationship through online dating? [message #9728 is a reply to message #9535] Mon, 11 July 2016 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike.kools is currently offline  mike.kools
IP: 193.16.101.58
yes it is possible. I found my Ukrainian wife at mariya club. Nowadays online dating is the best and the easiest way to get acquainted with somebody.
Re: Is it possible to start a happy relationship through online dating? [message #10113 is a reply to message #9535] Mon, 13 May 2019 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
julie88 is currently offline  julie88
IP: 46.217.226.216
Of course, it is possible to meet the right partner through online dating. That is the purpose of why dating sites exist. Online dating is the first step in getting to know somebody and there are many success stories, just make a search on the web and you will read some of them. Online dating is the most popular way to meet a person for a relationship because it gives us many possibilities and also saves time.
Re: Is it possible to start a happy relationship through online dating? [message #10156 is a reply to message #9535] Thu, 10 October 2019 16:29 Go to previous message
JimTheBigOne is currently offline  JimTheBigOne
IP: 188.163.37.145
yes, of course, i found my second wife like this at yourbridefinder website, she is from Ukraine
Previous Topic: Online Dating Tips for Men and Women
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 21 12:48:08 EEST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02676 seconds