Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask the Dating Expert » Looking for hot and dirty challenges to spice things up in the bedroom (Bringing passion back into marriage)
icon3.gif  Looking for hot and dirty challenges to spice things up in the bedroom [message #10349] Fri, 16 July 2021 21:07
Monica is currently offline  Monica
IP: 103.216.56.30
My husband and I have been married for quite a few years and things lately have gotten a little stale; we both work a lot and there doesn't seem to be a lot of passion left between us. I am looking for something we can do together to get us back to where we used to be. I was thinking of couples counseling but I don't know that it is too serious. We talked about having someone join us but I am honestly too worried that will damage the relationship, as we're both kind of jealous people lol.

I was thinking of asking him to try this game called Halos and Sins.

Is there anyone tried it or anything similar that worked for them?

Any and all suggestions appreciated!*
Previous Topic: The nature of Russian women
Next Topic: Should I ask her again?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 17 23:10:48 EEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01416 seconds