Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Male » Let's talk about sex (Research Project into sexuality)
Let's talk about sex [message #6338] Mon, 09 July 2012 13:20 Go to next message
jimharris7 is currently offline  jimharris7
IP: 90.201.85.230
Hi Everyone

I am conducting a research project for the University of Sussex into gendered attitudes towards sex and relationships. The aim of my study is to identify whether or not there are significant differences in sexual desire between men and women, and if so what the nature of these differences is and what implications this might have.

Over the next month I will be conducting interviews online to gather data on this topic and I am posting here to see if anyone would like to take part in these interviews. These interviews will last between 20 and 45 minutes; carried out either by email or instant message (your choice) and at a time to suit you. I will only interview you about your attitudes and beliefs towards sexuality and relationships; there will be no questions on your sexual history or practices. Data from these interviews will be saved and may be featured in publications, however the identities of respondents will be kept strictly confidential.

This is an opportunity to really further our understanding of an element of humanity so central to our modern lives and one that is often neglected. It is obviously your choice to take part and no names or online identities will be referred to in the write up.

If you would like to take part or have any questions about the study please contact me by personal message or email: jf258@sussex.ac.uk.

Thank you for reading.

Jim Forsyth Harris
Re: Let's talk about sex [message #8531 is a reply to message #6338] Wed, 02 April 2014 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDuffyLady
Established member
IP: 61.28.184.235
So how was the research going? do you have initial findings regarding the preferences and the differences of both sexes?
Re: Let's talk about sex [message #10251 is a reply to message #6338] Wed, 22 July 2020 07:35 Go to previous message
Alina Nelson is currently offline  Alina Nelson
IP: 157.32.91.143
Sexual health is more than avoiding diseases and unplanned pregnancies. It's also about recognizing that sex can be an important part of your life, according to the American Sexual Health Association. treat erectile dysfunction with
Previous Topic: What are his intentions?
Next Topic: Guy I was dating Acting weird
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 25 13:49:23 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00884 seconds