Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » International Dating » New approach in Online Dating?
New approach in Online Dating? [message #28] Tue, 27 March 2007 19:12 Go to next message
john2002 is currently offline  john2002
IP: 77.122.38.175
From my prospective about 98% of online dating sites today can be divided in two types of services:
1) Profile-based dating.
User enters a website, selects a person he/she would like to contact, then one registers, uploads a photo, searches for a match and sends messages and/or winks to the other users.

2) Hot-or-not-based dating.
User enters a website and sees a sequence of photos. For each of them one is intended to press either I like or I dont like. Then one can upload his/her own photo.
If two users clicks "I like" on each other's photos, a website offers them to contact each other.

What I'm thinking of is to combine those two kinds of dating in one. A good example is http://www.livedatesearch.com/ - a profile-based and rank-based dating in one.

It seems that the future websites will go even further - add a social networking idea to build "3 in 1" websites.

Let's wait for about 1-2 years and we'll definately see it!

Truly yours,
John.

[Updated on: Tue, 27 March 2007 19:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #5156 is a reply to message #28] Fri, 08 April 2011 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jayson is currently offline  Jayson
IP: 80.91.173.30
john2002 wrote on Tue, 27 March 2007 19:12

From my prospective about 98% of online dating sites today can be divided in two types of services:
1) Profile-based dating.
User enters a website, selects a person he/she would like to contact, then one registers, uploads a photo, searches for a match and sends messages and/or winks to the other users.

2) Hot-or-not-based dating.
User enters a website and sees a sequence of photos. For each of them one is intended to press either I like or I dont like. Then one can upload his/her own photo.
If two users clicks "I like" on each other's photos, a website offers them to contact each other.

What I'm thinking of is to combine those two kinds of dating in one. A good example is http://www.livedatesearch.com/ - a profile-based and rank-based dating in one.

It seems that the future websites will go even further - add a social networking idea to build "3 in 1" websites.

Let's wait for about 1-2 years and we'll definately see it!

Truly yours,
John.

Yeah I am agree with you man.It is nice service.!!!!
Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #5275 is a reply to message #28] Wed, 06 July 2011 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leesy is currently offline  leesy
IP: 207.45.115.9
Interesting, well that concept could be a real hit or miss. Good luck with it though
Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #5285 is a reply to message #28] Mon, 11 July 2011 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
harddisk01 is currently offline  harddisk01
Established member
IP: 116.193.170.25
EverAfterNow believes in Knights in Shining Armor and
Princesses waiting for their Hero to come. Our site is
unique because we embrace your perfect fairytale qualities
and match them with other members that are looking for
somebody just like you! Our search engine is designed with
our members in mind; simple, fast and effective.

Membership to the EverAfterNow Kingdom is FREE! Subjects may
add personal blog's, search member profiles, send and respond
to emails, send gifts, create events, join Chat rooms and
view member photos and videos. Royalty members may create
group, join Speed Dating Events, Hot list other members, add
comments and set password protected photos.

www.everafternow.com
Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #5385 is a reply to message #28] Sat, 10 September 2011 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous IP: 101.2.74.152
Correctly said and it is very rational. Totally agree with it.
Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #5415 is a reply to message #28] Sun, 11 September 2011 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
harddisk01 is currently offline  harddisk01
Established member
IP: 203.223.95.134
Its total Love website!!!

www.everafternow.com
Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #5468 is a reply to message #28] Sun, 23 October 2011 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave88 is currently offline  dave88
Experienced
IP: 145.236.141.165
Interesting, than you for the post!

Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #5604 is a reply to message #28] Mon, 07 November 2011 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SteveMarker is currently offline  SteveMarker
Experienced
IP: 119.155.20.80
great post ever! keep posting... Rolling Eyes

Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #5703 is a reply to message #28] Wed, 23 November 2011 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seekingpersonals is currently offline  seekingpersonals
IP: 69.22.170.85
nice observation, and can be informative. thanks for sharing

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2011 09:53] by Moderator

Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #5814 is a reply to message #28] Fri, 06 January 2012 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous IP: 65.49.14.70
hmmm yeah actually some sites are like that. but this site is the first type you mentioned. --->relationshipdatingblog.com
Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #6196 is a reply to message #28] Tue, 13 March 2012 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike is currently offline  mike
Expert
IP: 184.35.98.88
The thing about online dating is, most of the new dating sites on the Internet now free or paid. Think that just because you have to compete with all of the other well known name dating sites. You have to buy or purchase fake profiles, that is 100% unfair to the members who sign up for their service especially for a paid service. For example I do reviews on dating sites to see which one's are fake. If you have never heard of a dating site especially if it isn't free then if they have millions of members, they don't offer trial service or they need your credit card then it's more than likely fake profiles. On the other hand if they offer a trial service, it's 100% free or they don't have millions of users then you can believe that site is 100% authentic with its members. Remember dating sites that say they have millions chances are you have heard of it before, but if you have not but like the name and what you see but they do not have a lot of members then those are the sites that will have real profiles and the best chances for you to meet someone. The two newest online dating sites I have researched are FaithFulMeeting
Dating Cafe Lounge
Both are 100% Free they are very new so they have real profiles, but the best thing about these two new sites you keep your page position no matter how many people sign up after you. If its a million people who sign up after you and when you signed up you where 2nd, then that's where you will remain until you unregister.
Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #8806 is a reply to message #28] Tue, 13 January 2015 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sydney is currently offline  sydney
Expert
IP: 122.15.17.186
There are alot of good statistics about the type of dating profile that gets the best response rate. The tips i would give would be to show pictures of you engaged in your hobbies, upload accurate pictures that represent how you really look, I like your profile! Keep it simple, if she is interested she will get back to you and let you know.

Read this blog for the best tips Attract a Woman| Text Flirting
Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #8894 is a reply to message #28] Tue, 24 February 2015 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
William Morris is currently offline  William Morris
Established member
IP: 178.93.137.254
A very interesting conception) But I am addicted to traditional online dating sites, such as https://kovla.com , Tinder, OkCupid. I think one day I try yours, who knows) The only thing matters is whether the site is reliable or not, and, of course, it has to suit perfectly individual needs.

[Updated on: Tue, 24 February 2015 09:59]

Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #9530 is a reply to message #28] Thu, 21 January 2016 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeePalm44 is currently offline  LeePalm44
Expert
IP: 71.6.196.165
Internet connects stronger and tighter, while people get less time and place in a dynamic modern world for real dating. For many of us communicate via a worldwide network becomes not an exotics but the usual format of establishing interpersonal relations.

Of course, the subsequent transformation of these relationships in real life are not always successful. But if you dare to see the partner you talked to many years online and you do not belong to the 37 percent of couples that met on the Internet, and in panic flee from each other from the first date, then your dating has a pretty high chance to become full-fledged friendship, exciting romantic adventure, or even marriage.

If in the course of communicating with someone in a chat on the forum or dating site, you feel that you run out of ideas to say, and you do not feel the prospects to continue the relationship, do not worry. If you want to increase the effectiveness of their online presence, communicate with virtual friends on the original theme, print more letters and expand your horizons!

Good Luck!
Re: New approach in Online Dating? [message #9830 is a reply to message #28] Tue, 06 December 2016 11:39 Go to previous message
NikolEmber is currently offline  NikolEmber
IP: 81.90.225.242
For me it is important that each participant perfectly knew how to meet online dating sites and was able to do what I'm doing and I use, is important to me that you got from the girls that want YOU!

This course is not likely to "pick up artist", but rather is designed for people without problems, for those to whom the result is important, that is quite quick acquaintance with quite a beautiful lady. I tried to make a course for a very broad age audience and clarify immediately that this is basically my copyrights developments associated largely with the main principles of the male image.
Previous Topic: Dating online
Next Topic: I am looking a girl to chat online
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 30 13:17:46 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00917 seconds