Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Other Dating Topics » Scam Reports » Important!!! We will protect you from scammers!!!
Important!!! We will protect you from scammers!!! [message #3637] Fri, 03 October 2008 22:40 Go to next message
brend is currently offline  brend

IP: 93.120.157.159
Gentlemen:
This message is for those of you who want to find true love, using internet dating sites.
As many of you know, there are many women from Russia, the Ukraine and other eastern
European counties, who are looking to meet men from the USA and Canada. There are many sites
where you can find such women. Unfortunately, many of these ads are scams. These ads were
placed by unscrupulous individuals who are only out to separate you from your hard earned
dollars. It is very difficult to know if the letters and photos you received are legitimate
or not.
This is where we come in. We are an agency set up to protect you against fraud. When you
register with us, we will go to work to investigate those women you are in contact with, to
make sure for you that they are real. Our agents will check addresses, in many cases,
arrange to speak with her on the phone, and produce new photos of her for you, right from
her home. If there is no such address, or no such person, we will inform you of that as
well.
We will give you the secure satisfaction, knowing that your money and time were well spent,
not to mention the protection against the emotional distress and heartbreak that can incur.
Our services will also help those sincere women who are seeking a good man and a better
life. Perhaps this woman you are corresponding with is your soul mate. Perhaps, there is
only a scam artist on the other end. Either way, you will know by using our agency.
For all the details of our services, be sure an email us today!!!
vashpoisk@gmail.com
Re: Important!!! We will protect you from scammers!!! [message #4961 is a reply to message #3637] Fri, 12 November 2010 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous IP: 59.161.157.99
HI nice to here.. I was really frustrated of using dating sites..
I once had an account in UK dating site. And I keep getting messages from many. And the thing to notice is most of them send same messages. By this I came to conclusion that they all are spam.
Or may be google has appointed some people to post these messages to users as the site owner if they have put their site on google adwords.. so google can appoint people to click those links and it itself get the money by clicking them. Google adwords or advertising is a big scam and spam. And previous night I got on to a site lonelylovematch.com which was pretty good. And I get real messages. And I hope I can find a date here.. Good luck Buds.. happy dating..

Vikky
Re: Important!!! We will protect you from scammers!!! [message #5838 is a reply to message #3637] Sun, 15 January 2012 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous IP: 41.203.65.171
most ladies i contacted on livedatesearch.com who claimed to come from USA are all scammers by the mail they replied to me which i am familiar with which correspond with the ones i receive daily in my private mail box. Though am from Nigeria but i wont hisitate to say the are scammers from country like mostly Ghana,Senegal e.t.c. all the pictures of white ladies they put on their profile are all fake. they are only looking for male victims. please do something about it. thank you.
Re: Important!!! We will protect you from scammers!!! [message #5839 is a reply to message #4961] Sun, 15 January 2012 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous IP: 41.203.65.171
VIKKY you are right. am also searching for true love like you. am really fed up with these scammers. any real and interested lady out there plz reach me via my mail ajani.sundaybizy@yahoo.com
Re: Important!!! We will protect you from scammers!!! [message #8976 is a reply to message #3637] Thu, 16 April 2015 17:38 Go to previous message
Fredie2015 is currently offline  Fredie2015
Established member
IP: 37.57.77.7
I'm also fed up with scammers, but finally I found normal reliable site! And there is no need to search anymore=)
Previous Topic: The end of anastasiaweb!!
Next Topic: Dating Scammers blacklist
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 25 18:23:45 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00964 seconds