Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Female » Help / advice needed
Help / advice needed [message #4289] Thu, 21 May 2009 18:58 Go to next message
Krissi is currently offline  Krissi
IP: 85.197.217.166
Heya, I really need help with this one girl that I met yesterday for the first time. Everything went smoothly, we were driving around town talking about all sorts of things, laughing and etc, we even had a casual walk down town, and then after an hour or two we went to her place to watch "seinfeld"..

Anyway, we started to cuddle and then kissing etc, and I kind of begun to touching her, she said that it's not allowed so I stopped Twisted Evil I did tease a bit, but now I'm wondering if what I did was really wrong, because I left few min later and now she hardly talks on msn
I called her today but no response, I'm feeling bit blue, like every time I manage to * up. I dunno what's going on to be honest, any girl here that has insight on this matter?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Re: Help / advice needed [message #5395 is a reply to message #4289] Sat, 10 September 2011 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous IP: 101.2.74.152
Nothing wrong you have done it seems to me.
Re: Help / advice needed [message #5560 is a reply to message #4289] Mon, 07 November 2011 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SteveMarker is currently offline  SteveMarker
Experienced
IP: 119.155.20.80
Just for her reply or send him an email... Twisted Evil

Re: Help / advice needed [message #5999 is a reply to message #4289] Mon, 23 January 2012 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sandrawhite1182 is currently offline  sandrawhite1182
Established member

IP: 125.60.248.154
Maybe the girl realize that it's too soon to do that kind of stuff and she felt shy about it. Just find a way to talk to her or apologize for being so passionate. Just tell her that's your way of showing you care for her.

My Love Blog Site
Re: Help / advice needed [message #6198 is a reply to message #4289] Tue, 13 March 2012 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike is currently offline  mike
Expert
IP: 184.35.98.88
The thing about online dating is, most of the new dating sites on the Internet now free or paid. Think that just because you have to compete with all of the other well known name dating sites. You have to buy or purchase fake profiles, that is 100% unfair to the members who sign up for their service especially for a paid service. For example I do reviews on dating sites to see which one's are fake. If you have never heard of a dating site especially if it isn't free then if they have millions of members, they don't offer trial service or they need your credit card then it's more than likely fake profiles. On the other hand if they offer a trial service, it's 100% free or they don't have millions of users then you can believe that site is 100% authentic with its members. Remember dating sites that say they have millions chances are you have heard of it before, but if you have not but like the name and what you see but they do not have a lot of members then those are the sites that will have real profiles and the best chances for you to meet someone. The two newest online dating sites I have researched are FaithFulMeeting
Dating Cafe Lounge
Both are 100% Free they are very new so they have real profiles, but the best thing about these two new sites you keep your page position no matter how many people sign up after you. If its a million people who sign up after you and when you signed up you where 2nd, then that's where you will remain until you unregister.
Re: Help / advice needed [message #6271 is a reply to message #4289] Tue, 08 May 2012 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daygamedatingcoach is currently offline  daygamedatingcoach
Expert
IP: 124.106.19.36
uhm , maybe she thought that you took advantage of her.. so if you are really serious about her, do apologize and show her you are sincere Smile
Re: Help / advice needed [message #6893 is a reply to message #4289] Mon, 28 January 2013 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trish0102 is currently offline  Trish0102
Expert
IP: 112.198.82.207
She must have realized later on that she doesn't really like you. Girls are totally unpredictable.
Re: Help / advice needed [message #6929 is a reply to message #4289] Mon, 04 February 2013 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jessa2013 is currently offline  jessa2013
Experienced
IP: 120.28.231.208
I think she thinks that you're not worth it. Because you're two fast making such ways to make her feel uncomfortable being with you..
Re: Help / advice needed [message #9448 is a reply to message #4289] Mon, 28 December 2015 15:50 Go to previous message
Brick11Molain is currently offline  Brick11Molain
Experienced
IP: 31.40.108.180
Is this your constant practice?
Dude, the more you love women, the less she likes you! If you hope to have serious relationship, give yourself time! girls need this time as well. never start the relationship from kisses, touches, whatever. Moreover, it happens, that girls arrange check to find out whether can the guy stop the developing of the events, if they are not appropriate for the girl. and vise versa girls check themself and their 'strength of will'.
anyway, if you want to gain a chance to talk to her, you shouldn't call her. you have to meet her!
Previous Topic: When the girl is older than the guy....
Next Topic: Twitter and Relationship
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 30 01:04:30 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01458 seconds