Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Love Stories » Success stories of online dating
Success stories of online dating [message #5206] Tue, 26 April 2011 12:20 Go to next message
The Dating Expert is currently offline  The Dating Expert
Expert
Administrator

IP: 80.91.173.30
We are happy to help people to find their love and make them happy. Here are some of the successful stories written by our members:

Full Name: Edward Davadi
Nickname: edavadi
I found my girl (screen name Inuska) on this great site and I sent a flirt to her. Well at first she thought I was just another American to just talk and email her but did not follow through to going to meet her in her country. I am working in Europe and I just connected with her online. And we had several texts and calls. So I came to meet her and her family in Koustani kz. We all got along so well and we hit it off from the start by checking each other profiles. And found out we were just alike also talking on the phone. When we meet the first time in person it was just like we have be together before it was like we knew each other already. And I have to say thank you to this site i never thought I would come to love some one so much over the Internet. The real love found in livedatesearch.com

Full Name: Promise Adebowale
Nickname: prolove19822
Thank to livedatesearch, couldn't believe this. I joined this site yesterday and I have found my love right now. Now I am happy and I believe we would spend the rest of our life together as husband and wife.

Full Name: Steven Willem
Nickname: nixter
I like this site and the way you got it set up, many nice ladies other than the nigerian scammer I run into, it's hard to chose one when there's so many Smile but I think that I found the one, if not I will be back! see ya!

Full Name: Marc Whitford
Nickname: EZLover
I never thought it would happen... I found a wonderful lady from this website and it was FREE! I have spent hundreds of dollars on other websites and got nothing to show for it. This website took some patience and time, but eventually I found one lady I have been in contact with nearly constantly for two months. Today is our second month-aversary so to speak! We have never been happier! We speak nearly every day and now we use a web cam. The ability to speak for free over the Internet has given us the chance to really get to know each other. In some ways, perhaps better than being in the same city. It will be another two months before I travel to Russia to meet my new fiance. She and I will be ready at that time to make the most important change in our lives, to live happily together. Thank you live date search for making this all possible. Marcus

More stories you can find here: http://www.livedatesearch.com/en/main/dating_success_stories

Join LiveDateSearch:
http://www.livedatesearch.com/

Feel free to share your success story about your experience with our service.

Re: Success stories of online dating [message #5360 is a reply to message #5206] Thu, 08 September 2011 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous IP: 84.0.241.250
Nice stories. Smile
Re: Success stories of online dating [message #5375 is a reply to message #5206] Sat, 10 September 2011 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous IP: 101.2.74.152
Hey good stories. Even I found a girl this way long before. Sad to say, we are not in touch now Sad
Re: Success stories of online dating [message #5608 is a reply to message #5206] Mon, 07 November 2011 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SteveMarker is currently offline  SteveMarker
Experienced
IP: 119.155.20.80
I agree with you!
Awesome site for us...

Re: Success stories of online dating [message #5771 is a reply to message #5206] Wed, 14 December 2011 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeevansathi is currently offline  jeevansathi
IP: 121.243.22.130
Razz Nice One..

Feelings are like a free bird, which cannot be controlled and same is the case with the eternal bond called love.
Thanks for sharing..

[Updated on: Mon, 19 December 2011 18:26] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Success stories of online dating [message #6185 is a reply to message #5206] Tue, 13 March 2012 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike is currently offline  mike
Expert
IP: 184.35.98.88
The thing about online dating is, most of the new dating sites on the Internet now free or paid. Think that just because you have to compete with all of the other well known name dating sites. You have to buy or purchase fake profiles, that is 100% unfair to the members who sign up for their service especially for a paid service. For example I do reviews on dating sites to see which one's are fake. If you have never heard of a dating site especially if it isn't free then if they have millions of members, they don't offer trial service or they need your credit card then it's more than likely fake profiles. On the other hand if they offer a trial service, it's 100% free or they don't have millions of users then you can believe that site is 100% authentic with its members. Remember dating sites that say they have millions chances are you have heard of it before, but if you have not but like the name and what you see but they do not have a lot of members then those are the sites that will have real profiles and the best chances for you to meet someone. The two newest online dating sites I have researched are FaithFulMeeting
Dating Cafe Lounge
Both are 100% Free they are very new so they have real profiles, but the best thing about these two new sites you keep your page position no matter how many people sign up after you. If its a million people who sign up after you and when you signed up you where 2nd, then that's where you will remain until you unregister.
Re: Success stories of online dating [message #6224 is a reply to message #5206] Thu, 15 March 2012 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Taruna is currently offline  Taruna
IP: 180.87.201.54
Thanks for sharing Success stories of online dating site.
Re: Success stories of online dating [message #6225 is a reply to message #5206] Thu, 15 March 2012 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Taruna is currently offline  Taruna
IP: 180.87.201.54
Thanks for details...
join a good dating site and create your personal dating stories then share your stories in this website.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 March 2012 08:13]

Re: Success stories of online dating [message #6232 is a reply to message #5206] Wed, 21 March 2012 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feniko is currently offline  feniko
IP: 68.37.5.205
nice brow good i meet my wife in facebook in a fan page things like that happen now we are about to start living together shes from florida am from new york

be naughty review
Re: Success stories of online dating [message #6235 is a reply to message #5206] Thu, 22 March 2012 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lisa_hot2012 is currently offline  lisa_hot2012
IP: 182.186.181.169
very nice story.
Re: Success stories of online dating [message #6236 is a reply to message #5206] Thu, 22 March 2012 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lisa_hot2012 is currently offline  lisa_hot2012
IP: 182.186.181.169
www.usadatings.com
icon14.gif  Re: Success stories of online dating [message #6240 is a reply to message #5206] Thu, 22 March 2012 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicelove is currently offline  nicelove
IP: 189.100.32.125
uow.. i wish i could find the right person, but actually all the relationships i've had weren't with the right one...

forever waiting... so nice to see that lots of people found their true love at unexpected places, such as websites and foruns Rolling Eyes Embarassed Surprised Very Happy
Re: Success stories of online dating [message #7011 is a reply to message #5206] Mon, 04 March 2013 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trish0102 is currently offline  Trish0102
Expert
IP: 112.198.77.222
Very inspiring success stories.
Re: Success stories of online dating [message #7176 is a reply to message #5206] Mon, 20 May 2013 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indiadating is currently offline  indiadating
Established member
IP: 122.175.146.62
Nice stories about dating here I found.

icon7.gif  Re: Success stories of online dating [message #8281 is a reply to message #5206] Thu, 11 July 2013 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
neny is currently offline  neny
IP: 122.160.18.46
Nice stories. Thanks for sharing.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 July 2013 13:26]

Re: Success stories of online dating [message #8326 is a reply to message #5206] Tue, 23 July 2013 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arabmatch is currently offline  arabmatch
Established member
IP: 59.165.66.134
I totally disagree with all those speculations that says that you can't find your soul-mates or true love on online dating services, well let me tell you that I have found love of my life through one of these online dating services:- Arab Singles
Re: Success stories of online dating [message #9399 is a reply to message #5206] Tue, 15 December 2015 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brick11Molain is currently offline  Brick11Molain
Experienced
IP: 31.40.108.180
Everything has started my eighth grade year. I had made some mistakes and made friends with an awful boy, and he ended up getting us into a lot of trouble that winter. He did everything to make my ninth grade year a real nightmare, and everything was so terrible, that I had to move schools.
So I moved to a private school. I was a new girl there and I was shy, so I didn't talk to much with people, but Mike was that sweet and funny kid and he hugged me all the time. We were walking to my last hour one day, and he said my name, and turned me around and took my hands and got on his knee and asked me if I would do him the honor of being his girlfriend.
I positively replied, and we were happily together. My first real boyfriend, first real kiss, kiss under the mistletoe, and legit relationship...till nowadays.
Re: Success stories of online dating [message #9507 is a reply to message #5206] Tue, 12 January 2016 19:21 Go to previous message
Zorro is currently offline  Zorro
Established member
IP: 192.99.251.166
great story bro
I just engrossed
I would like to be in your place
Previous Topic: A girl I really like uses the "I want to be friends excuse" but likes someone else :(
Next Topic: Dating on the Passfeed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 31 21:31:18 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00927 seconds