Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Female » Ok i am confused a lil help would be nice
Ok i am confused a lil help would be nice [message #5517] Thu, 27 October 2011 20:22 Go to next message
dave008 is currently offline  dave008
Established member
IP: 145.236.156.152
Ok this girl I have been talking to and like alot have agreed we can not be together untill I am done with college so I can go see her (long distance) but we are EXTREMELY close and we were talking last night and she was really down and then we got to talking about family and figures she has depression and I am ok with that and later she started calling herself a "slut,whore, ect." and I replied you are not, you are a great person I love talking to you you make me so happy ect. and she said that she was no matter what I said You are not please listen to me and I am here for you please tell me what is wrong. She then said she has touched another guys... package...and then she said I love you. I replied back that it is ok we agreed we can't be together for a while and we both will need to be with "real" people but when the time comes time we can be together and then she messaged me: I am a slut no matter what and got off.

I emailed her an "cheer up" ecard and I keep on messaging her telling her I am here for you please talk to me, I love her, ect.

and she said we can talk later today...I love you so much.

Notes: She is very emotional she speaks how she feels. it is her time of the month so that may be a big part of it and she gets bummed out easy.

I do not know what to do she is very sensitive she may have an guy and is feeling really guilty but I do not think that is it, she seems to be depressed.

Just a little advice. any will be good lol

Re: Ok i am confused a lil help would be nice [message #5556 is a reply to message #5517] Mon, 07 November 2011 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SteveMarker is currently offline  SteveMarker
Experienced
IP: 119.155.20.80
Sorry dude! i don't know any good advice for you but i just said always speak truth in front of her..

Re: Ok i am confused a lil help would be nice [message #6277 is a reply to message #5517] Tue, 08 May 2012 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daygamedatingcoach is currently offline  daygamedatingcoach
Expert
IP: 124.106.19.36
just continue trying to cheer her up Smile that would be a big factor if she knows that there is someone she can turn on to when the rest of the world did not .
Re: Ok i am confused a lil help would be nice [message #6308 is a reply to message #5517] Thu, 24 May 2012 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Expert
bet you're having a hard time dealing with this..
maybe this will help http://daygamedating.com.au

Smile
Re: Ok i am confused a lil help would be nice [message #6413 is a reply to message #5517] Tue, 28 August 2012 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Expert
Try to cheer her up every time you can since she is emotional. But you need to tell her the truth to avoid false hope. You have to do it in a nice way that she will not be offended.
Re: Ok i am confused a lil help would be nice [message #6888 is a reply to message #5517] Fri, 18 January 2013 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trish0102 is currently offline  Trish0102
Expert
IP: 112.198.82.243
She must be going through a lot of emotional problems. I guess the best thing you can do for her is to be a good friend and not to take advantage of her. She needs someone to talk to and be kind enough to be that someone. A girl can be very emotional and what eases our pain is to have someone to talk to and let things out.
Re: Ok i am confused a lil help would be nice [message #9468 is a reply to message #5517] Mon, 04 January 2016 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toptoy is currently offline  toptoy
Established member
IP: 31.40.108.180
give her time to understand herself. usually girls don't know what they really want. just be ready to help her and listen to her anytime. it's really complicated, i understand you
Re: Ok i am confused a lil help would be nice [message #9480 is a reply to message #5517] Thu, 07 January 2016 19:20 Go to previous message
emilyblkae4u is currently offline  emilyblkae4u
IP: 207.244.77.4
Hi, am Emily Blake i just want to reach out to anyone who needs help solving relationship problems(trust issues). i believe you should reach out, i did when i was having troubles believing the love of my life wasn't cheating on me, by then i reached out and he helped by hacking into his phone and their was nothing for him to hide from me. so clear your doubt and know if He or She is the right partner for you or u are leaving in a lie.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2016 20:25] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: i hate my mother
Next Topic: being women,living brave
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 30 00:37:38 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02240 seconds