Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Female » Advice!!
Advice!! [message #5520] Thu, 27 October 2011 20:24 Go to next message
dave008 is currently offline  dave008
Established member
IP: 145.236.156.152
okay me and my boyfriend been together for 2 years now..last year he got a girl pregnant.. the baby was born in jan... i stayed with him... but when i hear about the baby i get mad and upset... i just dont know what to do.. i can admit i wasnt faithful last year..but still it hurts everytime i see a picture or hear about the baby! what should i do.. i feel like i cant accept the child.. i dont want the baby over my house or anything.. i forget about the child so i wont hurt but as soon as i hear about the baby im upset.. what should i do.. end the relationship or cope!!!! but how would i b able to cope with something like this..where do i start..

Re: Advice!! [message #5553 is a reply to message #5520] Mon, 07 November 2011 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SteveMarker is currently offline  SteveMarker
Experienced
IP: 119.155.20.80
Say sorry to him! giving her a rose and make smile on her face!
it's difficult to do this but it's work...

Re: Advice!! [message #5712 is a reply to message #5520] Fri, 25 November 2011 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heygirl is currently offline  heygirl

IP: 123.138.30.228
I am really sorry to hear that. I think for most of women, they may not be able to accept the child if he/she were not her own child. Maybe you can choose to divorce with your husband and begin with your new lifeļ¼Œ including your new marriage life and new sex life. You do not have the responsibility to support someone other's child but your own! Isn't it?

passiongaga girl @ www.passiongaga.com

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2011 14:07] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Advice!! [message #5801 is a reply to message #5520] Fri, 30 December 2011 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
romymarion is currently offline  romymarion
Established member
IP: 1.22.171.25
I am agree with hey girl. If the child is not yours then why should you accept. from my point of view you should not close with the child.

Online Dating Help

[Updated on: Wed, 04 January 2012 13:22] by Moderator

Re: Advice!! [message #5998 is a reply to message #5520] Mon, 23 January 2012 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sandrawhite1182 is currently offline  sandrawhite1182
Established member

IP: 125.60.248.154
There no such perfect relationship. If you really love your boyfriend despite of being unfaithful to you, still you need to accept the reality. You should accept the baby also because it's a part of him. Loving someone is accepting everything about him.I know it's not easy but then you need to.

Don't hate the baby its not his/her fault being born in this world. You should be open to your boyfriend also about what you feel. Ask time for you to accept his child. Forgive him so you can move on from the mistakes he did.

My Love Blog Site
Re: Advice!! [message #6275 is a reply to message #5520] Tue, 08 May 2012 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daygamedatingcoach is currently offline  daygamedatingcoach
Expert
IP: 124.106.19.36
hi there!

i think if you really cant accept the baby,let go of the relationship. for it is not healthy to come up with the same old issue again and again .. but if you really love him accept the fact that people do make mistakes .. (and the baby is the most innocent in the whole issue)

hard at first but you really have to forgive and forget ..that is if you want to be in that relationship still ..

good luck..
Re: Advice!! [message #6411 is a reply to message #5520] Mon, 27 August 2012 19:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tobiasschnell is currently offline  tobiasschnell
Established member
IP: 59.161.100.38
I think first you should know that whose child/baby is this and if it is of yours then sure you should accept it and make your relationship good. This is the genuine and very practical advice.
I am happy with my busty girls from http://*vito.com/.

[Updated on: Mon, 01 October 2012 18:43]

Re: Advice!! [message #6973 is a reply to message #5520] Fri, 22 February 2013 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trish0102 is currently offline  Trish0102
Expert
IP: 112.198.82.76
That is quite a tough situation you got into. If you can't really accept the baby, then there is no point in going through with the relationship since the baby is already a part of his life.
Re: Advice!! [message #8410 is a reply to message #5520] Sun, 25 August 2013 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tanyawill35 is currently offline  Tanyawill35
IP: 79.181.198.42
Have you tried to talk to him about it? It's not the baby you resent... it's your bf for cheating on you and getting a girl pregnant, the baby is just a reminder of that. You should turn your anger to your bf not to the baby...

Re: Advice!! [message #8566 is a reply to message #5520] Mon, 19 May 2014 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deanjones is currently offline  deanjones
Established member
IP: 182.73.80.140
I am really sorry to hear that. It is very tough time for you, if you accept the child, it always hurts you because it is human nature, so this is not fault, but to break reltionship is also not a solution.

Now it is very important,how strong your relationship this time. If you think, you can break relationship and can manage to yourself, this will be best solution, because as time you are in relationship, always some issues will create. This is tough decision but one time, after that when time will pass you will feel better, because time is the key for every problem.

Different type of people have differnet emotion, so to break up decision is may be good for some one, but not for all.

Here are many things are hidden as how is your thinking and emotion, how is your boy friend and how much you can believe him. So you know the best about your boy freind and other things. So you can take better judgement. I will advice one thing more, take some time in your decision and keep every aspect in your mind. One thing more when you take any decision, be bold to take decison.

I hope everthing will be good, God is very kind and always with us.

Re: Advice!! [message #8622 is a reply to message #5520] Tue, 22 July 2014 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDuffyLady
Established member
IP: 61.14.155.196
I think you need to leave him for a while and let him think clearly. Give him space, if you can't accept the child tell him directly that you don't. Don't let both of you suffer the consequences of his wrong doing.
Re: Advice!! [message #8707 is a reply to message #5520] Wed, 01 October 2014 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sydney is currently offline  sydney
Expert
IP: 27.124.58.194
There are probably some people that no matter, are never content and will cheat or attempt to. In your boyfriend's case it seems he didn't want to end his past relationships so he basically sabotaged them until they ended. This is actually pretty common. It seems like he cheated on his past girlfriends because he wasn't happy.
The concerning part is him saying his last girlfriend was the love of his life. It sounds like he isn't over her yet. If he still feels that way then you should probably consider taking a break for awhile so the two of you can sort your feelings.

Read this blog for the best tips Attract a Woman| Text Flirting
Re: Advice!! [message #8925 is a reply to message #5520] Sat, 14 March 2015 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Friend with Benefits is currently offline  Friend with Benefits
IP: 86.85.190.211
If the little one upsets you, you need to figure out if you value the reletaionship with your boyfriend. The baby can not do something about it, after all he/she is part of your BF's life. Make up your mind.. Might be hard to do the best thing, dont blame the baby!
Re: Advice!! [message #8965 is a reply to message #5520] Wed, 08 April 2015 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
123456 is currently offline  123456
IP: 118.70.169.208
16 yrs girl now has a family and two children. She also behaved as the disloyalty child and lack of thought. she now has understand how her mother feeling when hearing her to cry heavily and say three words "I hate you".
She's several years ago is kept intact in the original diary ...
Perhaps this statement is uttered elated but she couldn't stand anymore. When she was child,she saw her brother disrespect to her mother, he had to run back to her mother whispering in her ear: "I will never like him anywhere, I love you so much".But ... when she grown up, she had different thoughts, she understand why her brother behaved like that. She didn't dare her mother, when her mother scolded, she just quietly go to room, sometimes moderating,she just cried. When she was older, she didn't say anything but attitude was very clear. She answered jerkily,didn't say anything. She wanted her mother to know that she was very sad and angried her mother but she did not understand.
See more at Dreaminlove
Re: Advice!! [message #9196 is a reply to message #5520] Mon, 05 October 2015 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeePalm44 is currently offline  LeePalm44
Expert
IP: 71.6.196.163
Everyday we hear he rules from the female side. But we should not forget about male side. I asked my friend to write down male's rules. At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Eventually, the guys' side of the story: http://blog.livedating.me/man-rules/
This is the best advice I ever heard! Cool
Re: Advice!! [message #9197 is a reply to message #5520] Mon, 05 October 2015 13:29 Go to previous message
LeePalm44 is currently offline  LeePalm44
Expert
IP: 71.6.196.163
Everyday we hear he rules from the female side. But we should not forget about male side. I asked my friend to write down male's rules. At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Eventually, the guys' side of the story: http://blog.livedating.me/man-rules/
This is the best advice I ever heard! Cool
Next Topic: Which perfume you like on boys?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 30 00:49:09 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00897 seconds