Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Male » What did i do wrong??
What did i do wrong?? [message #5522] Thu, 27 October 2011 20:25 Go to next message
dave008 is currently offline  dave008
Established member
IP: 145.236.156.152
So I started dating this one girl about two weeks ago and just today she told me that it wasn't working and that we should stop seeing each other. Like I don't understand what happened. Everything seemed fine and I really liked her and it seemed like we were getting along. We live pretty far so we only get to see each other every so often. We have been on one date and I thought we both had a great time. We were gonna go out again the following week. All week we were talking and stuff and I made sure i asked her how her day was and said good night every night. I always let her know how much i liked her and that i would do anything to see her as often as i could even though it was far. I'm a freshman in college and she was a sophomore in high school. Im only 17 and she is 15 so their is not much of an age gap.I play guitar and i'm pretty ripped and fairly athletic (played football and wrestled in highschool) but i'm pretty shy. This was really my first relationship and I thought it was going well but I just don't know wat happened. She told me it was because of how far apart we were but I think if two people really liked each other that wouldn't matter because I really liked her and I would do anything just to see her even if it was not very often but she was worth it. Does anyone see anything that I did wrong in this relationship? Do girls hate it when a guy is too sweet or something?
And btw I can't stop thinking about her and I'm not sure if I should just completely forget about her or just see if she realizes that she made a mistake or something and comes back to me. She said that she doesn't want to lose me as a friend. Thank you all for the help. I just really don't know what to do right now.

Re: What did i do wrong?? [message #5562 is a reply to message #5522] Mon, 07 November 2011 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SteveMarker is currently offline  SteveMarker
Experienced
IP: 119.155.20.80
Just wait for a moment to say him that you love her! Smile

Re: What did i do wrong?? [message #6001 is a reply to message #5522] Tue, 24 January 2012 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lovestations01 is currently offline  lovestations01
IP: 119.92.79.50
Just give her time to think and make some space..One of this day she gonna find you.Smile

"Love is not to be with someone, love is to be with someone forever."
Re: What did i do wrong?? [message #7039 is a reply to message #5522] Thu, 28 March 2013 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trish0102 is currently offline  Trish0102
Expert
IP: 112.198.82.135
She must be seeing you as a friend only and she realized it quite late already. Or probably, he doesn't really like you and was just being polite in saying she doesn't wanna lose you as her friend.
Re: What did i do wrong?? [message #9311 is a reply to message #5522] Fri, 27 November 2015 11:23 Go to previous message
NickLox1 is currently offline  NickLox1
Experienced
IP: 71.6.196.165
How about to wait for some time (not too much) and then to talk? Guys, everything should be discussed. I can suggest you to read this articles, I believe the will help you:
The Silent Treatment http://blog.livedating.me/the-silent-treatment/
3 Skills To Transform a Conflict Into Relationship http://blog.livedating.me/3-skills-to-transform-a-conflict-i nto-relationship/
Is It Really Serious? Relationship Problems http://blog.livedating.me/is-it-really-serious-relationship- problems/
Previous Topic: Whats your ideal of a perfect date with a women?
Next Topic: Women i love
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 26 12:20:10 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01424 seconds