Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Male » screwed up situation..girl i like has a long distance bf..read on..
screwed up situation..girl i like has a long distance bf..read on.. [message #5525] Thu, 27 October 2011 20:26 Go to next message
dave008 is currently offline  dave008
Established member
IP: 145.236.156.152
so i met this girl through my friend from work..me and her hit off good on the computer..problem is..shes got a long distance bf that goes to college 6 hours away..and hes forgotten her bday...cheated on her etc..it sucks..well it seemed things went good we hung out the first time as a group..i later on found out from my friend who introduced us..that she said i was cute and nice..and if she didnt have a bf..id be the kinda guy she would and all..wellll..after more and more flirting on the computer..i kinda punked out in person..well i straight up punked out in person..i didnt make a move during the movie yesterday of any kind..and i still didnt ask for a phone number..i dont get it..idk what to do..i have all these things to do in my mind that im gonna do when i see her..but than i dont do anything..its ridiculous..when i see her..i forget what to do..and get all nervous..keep in mind..im not a little kid..im over the age of 20...shes got the bf..it kinda turns me away..but i know id be so much better..i want to show her id better..but idk the way of goin about it..its frustrating..im tempted to ask her to hang out..me and her..but idk if thats a bad or good idea..the 1st hangout..seemed less awkward than the 2nd in a way...it sucks..but i didnt do shit to help myself as usual..anyone got any good advice to get this girl? or move us atleast closer together...

Re: screwed up situation..girl i like has a long distance bf..read on.. [message #7037 is a reply to message #5525] Thu, 28 March 2013 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trish0102 is currently offline  Trish0102
Expert
IP: 112.198.82.135
Try to talk to her in a friendly more so you won't suck when you are in front of her. From there, just see where things go with the both of you.
Re: screwed up situation..girl i like has a long distance bf..read on.. [message #8639 is a reply to message #5525] Wed, 30 July 2014 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDuffyLady
Established member
IP: 61.14.155.196
Can't you find another lady who is more available than her? Just sayin'
Re: screwed up situation..girl i like has a long distance bf..read on.. [message #8844 is a reply to message #5525] Mon, 02 February 2015 14:09 Go to previous message
California loveconsultant is currently offline  California loveconsultant
Established member
IP: 116.74.192.49
i think you must clear all this situation to your bf and if you serious about your extra affair then dnt waste time with present one.

Previous Topic: Not my preferred dating scenario/model
Next Topic: Women i love
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 24 01:16:05 EEST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01084 seconds