Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Dating Tips and Advices » lost and confused
lost and confused [message #5707] Wed, 23 November 2011 20:30 Go to next message
dave88 is currently offline  dave88
Experienced
IP: 145.236.157.47
Dear whoever,
I need some help on talking to girls. Im sure alot of you are sick of answering this question, but any advice would be really helpful. Im in college, which pretty much means I have a lot of competition and girls almost never project their interest outright to me by eye contact or smiling. It really seems like I would have to engage them and start a conversation for them to even notice me. But without reassurance that shes at least somewhat interested, I get really shy and nervous and quiet. So girls, when you dont look at a guy or smile at him or anything, is there still a chance you could be interested? Whats the best way for ME to show interest before Ive talked to them without being creepy? Or is it really that hopeless for me....oh yeah, and maybe some good tips on flirting? Im god awful at that with girls I dont know unfortunately....

Re: lost and confused [message #6959 is a reply to message #5707] Wed, 20 February 2013 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jessa2013 is currently offline  jessa2013
Experienced
IP: 120.28.221.66
The problem is you don't have confidence. How about watch some videos on youtube on how to boost your confidence when approaching a women.
Re: lost and confused [message #6996 is a reply to message #5707] Fri, 01 March 2013 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jessa2013 is currently offline  jessa2013
Experienced
IP: 120.28.216.186
There is a huge chance that girls will be like you even they are not mind you at the start. If you show your sincere feelings towards them then there is possibility that you will end up together.
Re: lost and confused [message #9655 is a reply to message #5707] Fri, 15 April 2016 12:04 Go to previous message
GentsGate is currently offline  GentsGate
IP: 79.100.172.82
absolutely agree Jesica 2013! the natural confidence and showing it, is the best way to have really satisfying dates.
really believe that sometimes the confidence can be hacked, but the girls sense it soon or later.

Start living more fulfilled reality now ... https://gentsgate.sendlane.com/view/gents-gate
Previous Topic: Whats a few good ways to build confidence?
Next Topic: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN HAPPy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 29 12:24:16 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.25698 seconds