Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Male » Where are you hiding - guys? (ask a male)
icon5.gif  Where are you hiding - guys? [message #5817] Sat, 07 January 2012 16:17 Go to next message
elsalove24 is currently offline  elsalove24
IP: 109.165.112.200
Hi guys! I have a question for you all... where are you all hiding? Smile I mean where are all me seriously looking for future loving wifes? Smile It's so difficult to find the ONE! You are talking on forums probably while we-girls are looking for you on sites like http://www.rumymatch.com? What do you think, should all girls come to forums now? Smile
Re: Where are you hiding - guys? [message #6382 is a reply to message #5817] Tue, 07 August 2012 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daygamedatingcoach is currently offline  daygamedatingcoach
Expert
IP: 124.106.19.36
they're busy asking for advice from http://daygamedating.com.au/ haha. don't rush Razz
Re: Where are you hiding - guys? [message #7035 is a reply to message #5817] Wed, 27 March 2013 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trish0102 is currently offline  Trish0102
Expert
IP: 112.198.77.18
You'll eventually find the right man for you. Right now, most guys enjoy flirting and not ready for serious relationships.
Re: Where are you hiding - guys? [message #8638 is a reply to message #5817] Wed, 30 July 2014 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDuffyLady
Established member
IP: 61.14.155.196
I think you should also check http://www.loveme.ph if you want to meet new people.
Re: Where are you hiding - guys? [message #9351 is a reply to message #5817] Fri, 04 December 2015 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickLox1 is currently offline  NickLox1
Experienced
IP: 71.6.196.165
If you can't find a guy, tell me plz, where are you looking? Maybe you'd better to change the bar, you've used to spend your friday evenings? or dating site, where you are looking for a man of your life for a year? if it doesn't work, think of it and change something!
visit this blog and i hope it will help you to collect yourself and do your best to be finally happy with your significant other!
Re: Where are you hiding - guys? [message #9510 is a reply to message #5817] Wed, 13 January 2016 10:49 Go to previous message
lisame is currently offline  lisame
Established member
IP: 66.240.233.70
Many people think that nowadays, when everyone is busy and running around their business, to find a nice guy for a serious relationship is impossible. But not all so sad as it seems at first glance. In any case, it's much easier for the girls to find a life-partner than for guys.
First, you should decide: What do you really want?
Think about your ex-boyfriends. What were they?
Think of all your friends. Who do you think stands out?
You might find that you like the blue-eyed blondes.
Get out of your comfort zone!
Break your routine! Maybe that's where you never go, you will approach a guythe love of your life.
Be more sociable and smile.
Talk to people. Do not afraid of people. Make new acquaintances!

Finally, open your eyes, half of the population is men.
You do not need to think about where and how to find a guy, you just should think about how to create the right situation to let the guy found you. And sitting at home, you will not give him that opportunity.

SO what did you actually do, tell me plz?
Previous Topic: Ok I got a big problem...REALLY BIG
Next Topic: How to understand when your guy wants to leave you?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 26 12:24:16 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00927 seconds