Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Traditional Dating » Why Men Fail to Escalate With Women...
Why Men Fail to Escalate With Women... [message #6265] Tue, 01 May 2012 11:27 Go to next message
daygamedatingcoach is currently offline  daygamedatingcoach
Expert
IP: 124.106.19.36
When out at a club I see it all the time. Guys that are able to cold approach women, get into interesting conversations and be in the situation where not only is he obviously attracted to her, but equally as important, she is attracted to him. What I see though is the guy failing to escalate. This is really common, I'll explain...

Picking up women is really not rocket science. Men that are learning this stuff think that they have to be able to literally pull rabbits out of hats before they are allowed to have success. Its weird but they think that a pickup has to literally be a 5 star performance for it to go off well. This is just not true! The whole story is right here: http://daygamedating.com.au/blog/?p=1141
Re: Why Men Fail to Escalate With Women... [message #6932 is a reply to message #6265] Mon, 04 February 2013 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trish0102 is currently offline  Trish0102
Expert
IP: 112.198.82.159
Men are simply unpredictable. You get confused if they like the girl or just being friendly.
Re: Why Men Fail to Escalate With Women... [message #8943 is a reply to message #6265] Tue, 24 March 2015 09:07 Go to previous message
maryapple is currently offline  maryapple
IP: 46.203.111.208
It was a discovery for me, that boys have some very private feelings, very deep though... Girls are very expressive, so it's almost can be read in your eyes if you like someone. Boys - nooo) They rarely show their attitude. Dirty intrigants)) But when they do love - they love with all their heart. That means seriousness for me, that's real feeling. However, it's just my own "statistics" and observations, I'm sure, there're many girls who are very serious in relationship.
Previous Topic: How to Attract Women?
Next Topic: Share Your Valentine's Day Experience.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 29 09:38:16 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01145 seconds