Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask the Dating Expert » The nature of Russian women (The nature of Russian women)
The nature of Russian women [message #6361] Tue, 17 July 2012 13:42 Go to next message
Little_Anna is currently offline  Little_Anna
IP: 141.101.21.102
Just curious, and Russia is not clear. I would like to talk and discuss with you what they are Russian girls that they like and what are their goals? For example a friend of mine girl with Russia are very aggressively looking for a foreign husband, for that would ... the nature of Russian woman
Re: The nature of Russian women [message #6971 is a reply to message #6361] Fri, 22 February 2013 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trish0102 is currently offline  Trish0102
Expert
IP: 112.198.82.76
I see Russian women as liberated and independent.
Re: The nature of Russian women [message #8595 is a reply to message #6361] Sun, 22 June 2014 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sydney is currently offline  sydney
Expert
IP: 27.124.58.194
Every country gives its special colour/flavour to its citizens, due to the geographical, historical, cultural or many other reasons. Thus, I personally consider the women of every country a special object of value, kind of a priceless commodity, the treasure. and Russian is also an Human Beings

Read this blog for the best tips Attract a Woman| Text Flirting
Re: The nature of Russian women [message #9116 is a reply to message #6361] Wed, 12 August 2015 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Martens is currently offline  Michael Martens
Experienced
IP: 178.36.56.178
Russians are descendants of the Vikings. Hence this aggression. Russian girls are very pretty. Their goals is just the same as any other women in the world. It is simply a matter of individual.

Re: The nature of Russian women [message #9420 is a reply to message #6361] Fri, 18 December 2015 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brick11Molain is currently offline  Brick11Molain
Experienced
IP: 31.40.108.180
She is compromises, combines femininity and dignity. Family is a priority for the her, and she is good at housekeeping.
Helping the husband in everything, creating cosiness and psychological comfort she sacrifices herself. Do u know why men choose Russian and Ukrainian brides? I advice u to read this article http://blog.livedating.me/why-men-choose-russian-and-ukraini an-brides/
So what do you think? Waiting for your comments.
Re: The nature of Russian women [message #9472 is a reply to message #6361] Tue, 05 January 2016 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brick11Molain is currently offline  Brick11Molain
Experienced
IP: 91.229.66.236
However, there is a logical question - why is charming, educated, very successful women lose interest in Russian men and begin to search for a partner abroad? May be, many people know that in Russia there is a significant difference between the number of men and women. The latter are in the clear majority. Conclusion? Some women (especially after 30) can not find a life partner, and therefore have to be alone. Not pretty nice statistics, is not it?

The next thing that causes women to disappointment - this manner of Russian men, their habits and lifestyle. Many of my friends and girlfriends complain that men in Russia initially perceive the love and adoration of women as a matter of course (among them there is a perception that "men should be protected, because they are less") (!)

Thus, the Russian men are not prone to long courtship and nice gestures - in general, they can not be called romantic. But every woman wants to be constantly surrounded with attention and care. It is so natural!

Western men sincerely admire the beauty and intelligence of Ukrainian and Russian women.
In addition, men in Russia do not pay too much attention to their appearance and sometimes behave so that a western man will be very surprised (if not - shocked).

For example, the husband of my girlfriend (American) can not grasp why the Russian men can walk on the street and drink beer in the middle of broad daylight, when they have in the United States at this time all the hard work!

The very frankly shocked with the fact how courteous and helpful Western men are. It's a different education and different culture!

Of course, there is one more reason why the Russian girls are looking for the groom abroad. Many people want to find a man with whom you can feel like a "stone wall".
No one will argue with the fact that the economic situation in Russia remains very difficult - as many women are afraid of such instability. They want to be sure not only for themselves, but for their children and want to have a prosperous future.

But I do not think that girls are looking for a partner abroad only out of selfish motives.
Summarizing, I can only say that Russian girls are looking for a groom abroad, seek to ensure, as dreams of any man - to find love, respect and happiness ...
Re: The nature of Ukrainian women [message #9714 is a reply to message #9472] Wed, 15 June 2016 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike.kools is currently offline  mike.kools
IP: 89.21.76.141
Their man is #1, the most important thing in the world to them and they care for you in that way. I must get up at 5 am. My wife gets up at 4:30, cooks me breakfast, makes me a lunch (no store bought food could be as good as what she makes) then comes and gently wakes me with kisses and "good words". ..
They always look great! For one thing, there is a high percentage of beautiful women in Russia and Ukraine, it is incredible. But also they NEVER go out of the house unless they look beautiful and they always look beautiful for their man. My wife wants me to say how I like her hair, her clothes, her make-up. She wants to look good for me and it makes her feel good. Don't even think you can go through life without complimenting your woman and telling her how wonderful and beautiful she is many times a day. And ONLY your wife is "beautiful" this is a very powerful word and means "most beautiful of all".
They generally don't want to work outsode the house, even thought they are usually highly educated (my wife has a masters degree and speaks four languages) and they are NOT lazy. Their DREAM in life is to have a husband, children and cozy home to care for, even if it is a tiny 2 room "flat". They are not demanding. My wife has 8 pairs of *s and thinks it is "excessive" she has asked if now I will "run away" because she has "so many" *s. Smile) She grew up with a family of four in a flat the size of our living room now. You think she is happy? She thinks our small (by American standards) house is about all she can care for properly.
They ENJOY, crave, to look like and feel like women. They are very feminine. ALL of her night wear is attractive or sexy. We never spend a night apart. They want their man to look good, it is a reflection on them if you don't. She cares for my clothes, irons my jeans (!!!!) and checks me out before we go somewhere. If I don't look good, she doesn't look good.
Sexually, ah yes, you knew I would get to that. In general, they never refuse their man, EVER. It is the MAN's resposibility to be, well, responsible. I would never initiate ( I never "ask") sex when she is feeling ill. She would not refuse me, I promise, but she would think I am abusive and not considering her. As I said, this is NOT a one way street. They receive TRUE pleasure from giving pleasure to their man. She gives herself to me completely and expects to be pleased the same way.
They NEVER argue. They expect their man to consider their opinion and listen to them. BUT it is the man's job to make the decisions. If I do NOT make decisions and DO the things I need to, she will have no use for me. I MUST do what a man should do. It is my job to relieve her of responsibilities, not boss her around. If you think for one second a man can boss around a Ukrainian woman...wow, have you got another thing coming! She EXPECTS to have everything she "needs" and things she "wants" if it is possible. She expects me to do anything I CAN do for her and the family and not complain, just like she does.
I think a Urkainian woman would rather cut off her arms and legs than cheat on a good man. They just WILL NOT! They won't do it. As fantastically beautiful as she is, as outgoing and friendly as she is, I am absolutely secure. Not only would she not cheat, she won't even do anything to make me suspicious. Oh...she demands the same from me....
Re: The nature of Ukrainian women [message #9733 is a reply to message #9714] Tue, 19 July 2016 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stacy is currently offline  stacy
IP: 121.243.75.226
Russian girls are beautiful, they are smart and also know how to take care of family. She is the most eligible girl anyone can marry to in today's time.
Re: The nature of Russian women [message #9734 is a reply to message #6361] Tue, 19 July 2016 18:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abbecool is currently offline  abbecool
Established member
IP: 85.229.182.185
Better future, ecopnomics improvements and access to whole europe and USA are few of the factors that they prefer to marry a man from USA or Europe.

Re: The nature of Russian women [message #9736 is a reply to message #6361] Thu, 21 July 2016 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You are right Abbeycool, all she needs is a loyal husband who can take care of her and family, for this she is also ready to marry a man from a foreign country because as per her opinion foreign men are more responsible than Russian men.
icon14.gif  Re: The nature of Russian women [message #9738 is a reply to message #9736] Fri, 29 July 2016 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone can fall in love with a Russian woman due to her amazing beauty and qualities.
Re: The nature of Russian women [message #9789 is a reply to message #6361] Mon, 17 October 2016 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Samarth is currently offline  Samarth
IP: 117.214.183.86
Russian women are more independent and can do anything,,, they are not tied up in relationships and all... they love to live their lives in their own ways...
Re: The nature of Russian women [message #10186 is a reply to message #6361] Fri, 10 January 2020 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roman is currently offline  roman
IP: 107.170.127.117
I agree Russian females like to be independent and live their life own way. but I also notice that Russian are so loving when they chose a guy by heart.

Re: The nature of Russian women [message #10226 is a reply to message #6361] Sat, 25 April 2020 22:04 Go to previous message
breakupshop is currently offline  breakupshop
Established member
IP: 73.15.8.194
Little_Anna wrote on Tue, 17 July 2012 13:42
Just curious, and Russia is not clear. I would like to talk and discuss with you what they are Russian girls that they like and what are their goals? For example a friend of mine girl with Russia are very aggressively looking for a foreign husband, for that would ... the nature of Russian woman

I've met many russian women who are looking for a foreign husband so they can get citizenship. However, it's not just russian women. It's foreign women of all nationalities who want to come to the USA
Previous Topic: Why does he have this frequent communication with this woman?need Advice!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 27 23:38:33 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08224 seconds