Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Online Dating Experience » Re: Online dating experience (Re: Online dating experience)
Re: Online dating experience [message #6395] Thu, 16 August 2012 08:44 Go to next message
romance is currently offline  romance
Established member
IP: 180.151.56.66
Its Really Nice... This site very awesome online dating site http://www.romancelatina.com/colombian-cupid.php
Re: Online dating experience [message #6879 is a reply to message #6395] Fri, 21 December 2012 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johan is currently offline  Johan
Established member
IP: 46.13.183.158
Well, I prefer http://www.czech-single-women.com/. Czech and Slovak girls are the prettiest.
Re: Online dating experience [message #8646 is a reply to message #6395] Thu, 31 July 2014 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sydney is currently offline  sydney
Expert
IP: 27.124.58.194
yes i have online experience its good and really nice and enjoyable but i am very careful about that and i have met with my guy so you have to be careful about that and met with that person who chat with you good luck.

Read this blog for the best tips Attract a Woman| Text Flirting
Re: Online dating experience [message #8994 is a reply to message #6395] Wed, 22 April 2015 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mattock is currently offline  Mattock
IP: 141.101.5.21
I joined Mariya-club.com. and never regret about my decision. I found everything iv been looking for. Friend lover and much more. If you dreaming to create strong family like I did its exactly what you need. Very easy to use it. You can find few more services on this site. Its very easy to get contact information of the person you like. I suggest it to everyone!
Re: Online dating experience [message #8995 is a reply to message #6395] Wed, 22 April 2015 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mattock is currently offline  Mattock
IP: 141.101.5.21
I agree choice is really huge. And i spent few months before i found perfect one for me. It all depend of what you need. How much money you ready to spend for your search. What nationalities you prefer. For me i choose Mariya-club.com. Its comfortable and cheep. And in true im happy with it coz I found my lady here.
Re: Online dating experience [message #9052 is a reply to message #6395] Sat, 23 May 2015 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fredie2015 is currently offline  Fredie2015
Established member
IP: 37.57.77.7
There are many good dating services! I have already found my spouse, but my friend Teddy use this one http://www.rbrides.com/ He tried many services, but rbrides is his favourite. I think it's because, his brother met there his wife=) Teddy thinks, that he will find there his spouse to=) Very Happy
Re: Online dating experience [message #9205 is a reply to message #6395] Thu, 08 October 2015 09:18 Go to previous message
LeePalm44 is currently offline  LeePalm44
Expert
IP: 71.6.196.163
Today hundreds thousands of Americans looking for love via the Net. For sample, according to the statistic last month in the United States more than 595 million visited the major dating sites (like Match.com, OCupid, LiveDatingMe etc.) Little do they recognize that groups of scientists are eagerly observing them trying to find it.

Research was partly financed by a grant from the National Science Foundation and involved more than 1 million online dating profiles. Check the surprising stats about online dating here: https://www.livedating.me/main/articles/do_people_lie_in_onl ine_dating
Previous Topic: Your match betrayed you ?
Next Topic: Do Hide Your Past Relationships?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 28 02:21:01 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01635 seconds