Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Female » Five simple tips on flirting with girls
Five simple tips on flirting with girls [message #7772] Fri, 21 June 2013 15:09 Go to next message
jhonerrick is currently offline  jhonerrick
Established member
IP: 203.193.173.121
A lot of guys only scratch the surface when attempting to flirt with women. Rapport is just a fancy word for flirting, but with one major difference it's effective. Here are five tips for flirting like:

Tip 1 Understand flirting: Flirting is more than just complimenting a girl. If you want her to return the gesture, you have to create sexual tension. In short, when a woman feels sexual tension towards you, she's attracted, but she's unsure of how you feel. This only heightens her interest in you.

Tip 2 Be cocky, but use humor: The mixture of cockiness with humor is a great technique. The idea behind this approach is to elevate your status within her eyes, thereby making her work harder to gain your approval.

Tip 3 Create a sexually-tense conversation: Your objective when flirting with women is to showcase yourself in a sexual light. You want her to view you as a possible lover, not a friend, and to do so, you must incorporate sex into your conversation.

Tip 4 Touch her: Now that you know some elements for a good conversation, it's time to up the ante. In other words, it's time to touch her.

Tip 5 Talk adventurously: Women crave excitement. They will see that you know how to flirt with women, With that said, the more adventure you've got going on in your life, the more attracted she'll be to you.
Re: Five simple tips on flirting with girls [message #8602 is a reply to message #7772] Sat, 28 June 2014 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sydney is currently offline  sydney
Expert
IP: 27.124.58.194
1.Be clean and hygienic Seems simple but it's amazing how many guys don't take it seriously.
2.Have lots and lots and LOTS of confidence.
3.Start a conversation with her.
4.Body Language By far the most powerful weapon you have in your romantic arsenal.
5.Cocky-Funny. If you're dealing with a girl who is resistant to having a conversation.

Read this blog for the best tips Attract a Woman| Text Flirting
Re: Five simple tips on flirting with girls [message #8789 is a reply to message #8602] Fri, 19 December 2014 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
niquenique is currently offline  niquenique
IP: 125.60.156.252
1.Be clean and hygienic - definitely on top of my list! I like the guy who flirt with lots of sense of humor yet not being arrogant.
Re: Five simple tips on flirting with girls [message #9398 is a reply to message #7772] Tue, 15 December 2015 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brick11Molain is currently offline  Brick11Molain
Experienced
IP: 31.40.108.180
Girls love surprises and gifts, girls like it when guys ask advice from them, girls like guys who can protect her, girls like holding hands, girls don't like too flirty guys, girls want to feel that your proud of having them, girls love romantic guys, girls adore guys who don't only think about sex. Finally, when a girl holds a guys hand, she never wants to let it go. So may be stay the way you are and the girl will do everything by herself to be with you?
Re: Five simple tips on flirting with girls [message #10180 is a reply to message #7772] Thu, 26 December 2019 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Billy123445 is currently offline  Billy123445
IP: 185.244.215.205
I believe that ! to be honest I do.. Since I've been with a lot of girls, I have sincerely noticed that these tips do workout .
Re: Five simple tips on flirting with girls [message #10215 is a reply to message #7772] Mon, 06 April 2020 03:13 Go to previous message
tretyakk is currently offline  tretyakk
IP: 31.170.143.168
ohhhh its really nice topic, I completely agree with you. I especially liked the third and fourth points.
Previous Topic: Please I need advice/opinions
Next Topic: Guy I was dating Acting weird - Need Advice!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 30 00:13:51 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00941 seconds