Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Love Stories » UaDreams is not a scams agency (Positive online dating experience (we are married now) )
UaDreams is not a scams agency [message #8296] Sun, 14 July 2013 21:00 Go to next message
NicoD is currently offline  NicoD
IP: 95.69.148.138
Our love story began in Kremenchug. It was an ordinary day, I came on a business trip to Ukraine and at tat moment I had no idea tat it was going to be the best day of my life!

When I arrived to the hotel, she caught my eye instantly-- a brilliant smile, shining eyes, positive and friendly. Dasha is her name, offered me to keep in touch with her through the wedding agency she was registered at and I gladly accepted her offer! I wanted to know everything about her and registered on the site right after I came back home.

I have heard tat there are different agencies, tat cheat people, but uadreams did not appear to be a scam agency! We chatted almost every day and wrote many love letters to each other, it was worth it! The great services, provided by uadreams, made our communication faster and easier. After some time we decided to marry.

Uadreams scams -- is a wrong accusation, because I've been there and tried it myself. Dasha is the best woman I ever met!
Re: UaDreams is not a scams agency [message #8455 is a reply to message #8296] Tue, 22 October 2013 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robjab is currently offline  robjab
IP: 94.158.35.56
Nowadays people talk via internet,social nets and meet on the
professional dating sites http://romancecompass.com/?trsrc=blog&clid=6652aaAf
Re: UaDreams is not a scams agency [message #9437 is a reply to message #8296] Thu, 24 December 2015 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickLox1 is currently offline  NickLox1
Experienced
IP: 178.94.208.30
yep, the miracle happens and people find each other via different dating sites and marriage agencies, but you can not deny that scam is a nonsense. very often people fall in love with fake profiles and after that are ready to get a star from heaven. People, plz, don't lose your heads, no one is responsible for your actions. I just want to thank that safe dating sites that really carry about the security!
Re: UaDreams is not a scams agency [message #9505 is a reply to message #8296] Tue, 12 January 2016 19:14 Go to previous message
Zorro is currently offline  Zorro
Established member
IP: 192.99.251.166
An interesting love story
I envy you Twisted Evil
I hope I meet
my love to
Previous Topic: Putting The Cart Before The Dessert
Next Topic: A girl I really like uses the "I want to be friends excuse" but likes someone else :(
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 31 21:19:55 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00805 seconds