Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Male » [SHORT] Guys' opinions needed: Was this a hidden compliment, is he into me ?
[SHORT] Guys' opinions needed: Was this a hidden compliment, is he into me ? [message #8618] Mon, 14 July 2014 12:34
sanda181 is currently offline  sanda181
IP: 88.121.8.33
So I was Facebook talking with a guy i've recently met at school. He talks to me a lot. Suddenly he jokingly said something about the compliments he'd like to hear, among which "gorgeous". I said that it surely seemed like an agreeable compliment, and he replied "come on, somebody said that to you for sure?".

Was he trying to say he finds me beautiful ?

He also asked me a few days ago if I had been a dancer as a child - while he knows this wasn't part of my childhood hobbies I believe cause we already discussed it - and said he thought so cause I have the shape/physical appearance of a dancer and that I could have been one. I was surprised, nobody ever told me such a thing, seemed quite fantasist to me.

So, what's the deal, is it a way to compliment my body shape...?
Previous Topic: Colombian Sexy Girls are Waiting For U!!!
Next Topic: Turning point in life
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 26 11:23:37 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01080 seconds