Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Male » Turning point in life
Turning point in life [message #8694] Tue, 23 September 2014 12:45
kellybrown is currently offline  kellybrown
IP: 58.68.23.197
Getting into another relationship was something out of question for me. I previously had a breakup and I was least interested in getting into a new one. But It was a little difficult to convince my parents.They wanted me to settle down as soon as possible.I finally got obliged to their desires and I contacted a matchmaking service at Thornhill ( Premier Introductions). I never ever imagined that my life would change so drastically. In the beginning I was given a counseling that had changed my concepts on love and marriage. And very soon I met the man of my life. A charming personality, a man who is generous with his time and wisdom. He always makes me feel special. A perfect gentleman, who knows how to manage both work and private life together. I might have started everything on a very compulsive note, but it has all ended up into the greatest good in my life. We are getting married and I feel to be at the top of the world now.

Previous Topic: [SHORT] Guys' opinions needed: Was this a hidden compliment, is he into me ?
Next Topic: Is He Into Me?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 26 11:56:48 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00764 seconds