Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Male » Is He Into Me?
Is He Into Me? [message #8833] Tue, 27 January 2015 00:16
LuxeGirl is currently offline  LuxeGirl
IP: 54.240.196.169
I feel incredibly stupid even asking but I'm going for it anyway... This guy is incredibly hard to read. He seems really cautious around me; I feel perhaps it's a defense mechanism from getting too close to me. We definitely have a connection; both intellectual and an intense physical attraction. The other night he sent me a song he sang and played on his guitar; just a short clip of a romantic song. I loved it of course. But then the next day he was "liking" some other girl's photos (innocent photos, i. e. no bikini shots or anything sexual in nature).

Am I reading too much into his "liking" her photos? I feel like he let down his guard in a big way by singing to me (he's a pretty guarded person) and I made sure to let him know how appreciative I was... Am I just being too much of a girl here? Wink
Previous Topic: Turning point in life
Next Topic: I feel that I'm never good enough
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 26 12:18:33 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00955 seconds