Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Female » Good sign or not?
Good sign or not? [message #8845] Mon, 02 February 2015 20:23 Go to next message
Raven is currently offline  Raven
IP: 87.64.249.250
I have known a girl since a week. We have been talking every day now. Today we had an interesting conversation in which she talked quite a lot about her family, both fun and sad stories. I wonder if this is a good sign? Is she opening up to me because she feels comfortable or does she see me as a friend?

I also have the impression that she seems to wait for me after work so we can walk to our car together. She also starts some conversations. On the other hand she waits about a day to return mails.

Today just before we parted I told her I really liked our conversation and that I'd like to repeat it. She said: "Me too!" One of these days I will try to speed things up ...

Is it a good sign she elaborated about her family?
Re: Good sign or not? [message #8891 is a reply to message #8845] Mon, 23 February 2015 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littlelotte7 is currently offline  littlelotte7
IP: 187.153.156.46
Sounds like a good sign she is talking about her family! That usually means you made her feel comfortable which is good! I wouldn't read too much into it. Just try and get her to elaborate more on that and other topics of interest.
Re: Good sign or not? [message #8913 is a reply to message #8845] Tue, 10 March 2015 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Craig is currently offline  Craig
IP: 112.215.36.143
It is good sign. She is open to you.

For instance, she rejects a man, she never talk about detail of her family.

Do you like her? If the answer is yes, you can try to ask her out for having a lunch or dinner. Don't only once time, but do it several times. After this, you and her can get into a new relationship.

Hello.. all!
Re: Good sign or not? [message #8977 is a reply to message #8845] Thu, 16 April 2015 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fredie2015 is currently offline  Fredie2015
Established member
IP: 37.57.77.7
I think it's a good sign, "family subject"-is a good sign.But what can I now? I'm a guy=))
Re: Good sign or not? [message #9203 is a reply to message #8845] Wed, 07 October 2015 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeePalm44 is currently offline  LeePalm44
Expert
IP: 71.6.196.163
It's time to kick him to the curb, if he doesn't set all these implausible demands.

1. He has a complete life, but also he is totally obsessed with all aspects of your existence. You want a man who is like a cyclopedia for all stuff you feel, like and say, who will inform you about your yoga class at the first Tuesday of the month. But, dear, none of those clingy guys!

2. In under 30 seconds he can cook deli-quality pumpkin risotto. Seems like it's true, that a man who can cook is the hottest phenomenon ever!
But don't delude yourself by one of those men who in half a minute will complete this south Spanish dainty. He have to esteem your time; you've got things to do!

Anyway, you'd better to read the whole article http://blog.livedating.me/defunct-features-of-your-future-bo yfriend/ Liked it:)
Re: Good sign or not? [message #9519 is a reply to message #8845] Fri, 15 January 2016 11:52 Go to previous message
kimkerry is currently offline  kimkerry
Established member
IP: 31.40.108.180
Of course, each of us has repeatedly faced with situations that seemingly defy logical explanation. But they have completely changed the situation - for example, this occasional meeting of a friend who knowing that you are looking for a job, gives you a phone number of an employee. Although, until the day you have not seen this friend for several months, or even years.
Such examples are myriad. We often think this is just a coincidence and nothing more. However, even in the biographies of famous people, famous personalities are precisely such meetings, allowing them to not only to change lives, but also became the first stepping stone to success and recognition.
Therefore, signs interpreting is a private matter.
Previous Topic: being women,living brave
Next Topic: Help needed from girls
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 24 05:56:43 EEST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01195 seconds