Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » International Dating » What do you think would be the best gift for your future wife?
What do you think would be the best gift for your future wife? [message #8985] Thu, 16 April 2015 19:00 Go to next message
Fredie2015 is currently offline  Fredie2015
Established member
IP: 37.57.77.7
I want to make my wife happy, so I want to make some surprise for her! Any recommendations?
icon6.gif  Re: What do you think would be the best gift for your future wife? [message #9162 is a reply to message #8985] Fri, 21 August 2015 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeePalm44 is currently offline  LeePalm44
Expert
IP: 71.6.196.163
I've liked the idea about "Why men choose Russian and Ukrainian brides?" from livedating.me blog. And you know what? I totally agree! I got it from my own experience The marriage with Russian or Ukrainian woman is very convenient because she is psychologically mobile, patient, thoughtful, and attentive. She is compromises, combines femininity and dignity. There are men thinking, that for the Russian and Ukrainian brides there is only one important thing residing in a safe country which makes her close eyes on obvious discrepancy of the partner to her desires. And this is totally wrong!The Russian and Ukrainian women are beautiful and womanish, charming, always dressed well.

[Updated on: Fri, 21 August 2015 16:29] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: What do you think would be the best gift for your future wife? [message #9550 is a reply to message #8985] Wed, 03 February 2016 21:31 Go to previous message
kimkerry is currently offline  kimkerry
Established member
IP: 91.229.123.80
Gifts can be not only material. Find new job to the wife's birthday , if she asked you about this for a long time, quit smoking, stop to stay at work, take it a rule to take out the garbage without being asked, finally. So you will not only fulfill the cherished desire of the spouses, but also to make married life harmonious and happy!
No matter what gift would you choose for the wife, present it with feelings of love and gratitude. Tell on the wife's birthday the kindest words, be gentle and attentive. Gratitude will sparks of joy in the eyes of a loved one. And what could be more important than that?
Previous Topic: My impressions of the site Goldenbride.net
Next Topic: Offline matchmaking making a serious rebound
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 23 03:15:39 EEST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01215 seconds