Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Online Dating Experience » Your match betrayed you ?
Your match betrayed you ? [message #9063] Mon, 22 June 2015 06:02 Go to next message
decdefault is currently offline  decdefault

IP: 202.67.41.51
Hai guys, have you been betrayed by your couple, tell me how pain is and what you did you do ?
Re: Your match betrayed you ? [message #9082 is a reply to message #9063] Wed, 15 July 2015 21:08 Go to previous message
Michael Martens is currently offline  Michael Martens
Experienced
IP: 178.36.32.59
I have been betrayed like 4 years ago. I learned about it by myself. The first red signals for me was her texting with a "friend only". She was meeting with him way too much. I wasn't jealous at the beginning, but I was just feeling that something is wrong. And in my experience - If I feel this way then it's for sure something not good. In a short period of time I could clearly see that she is less interested in me than before. One time when she was in the kitchen making a dinner for us I grabbed her phone to my hand. I have seen a message from "her friend" telling how good last night was and that they should repeat it someday. I placed the phone back in place. As she returned with a dinner I eat it and said to her that it's time for me to get back to home. When I returned home I wrote to her "I wish you the best with your friend. Thanks for everything". Then she called me after this text message and started blaming me how can I read her messages. I didn't even answered her and I put down the phone. It was the end of relationship. Sad but true. I have deleted her phone number, social profiles and everything that could remind me her. After it I started to learn about seduction and reading women intentions. This was the one and only time when I was betrayed.

Previous Topic: First Meeting After Chatting Online
Next Topic: Re: Online dating experience
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 28 16:41:56 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00822 seconds