Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Love Stories » A girl I really like uses the "I want to be friends excuse" but likes someone else :( (Dating )
A girl I really like uses the "I want to be friends excuse" but likes someone else :( [message #9066] Sun, 28 June 2015 00:48 Go to next message
mike h is currently offline  mike h
IP: 75.144.199.54
I'm just crushed to found out that a girl I liked for a month now and went out on a date with her and found out she's using the I want to be friends excuse so she can date another guy. Why the heck did she do this to me? I feel so used because she was bored and was looking for a guy looking like Tom Cruise. I'm a nerd by the way. Before all this she was really depressed about her past breakups. I was trying to cheer her up and this is what she does to me?
Re: A girl I really like uses the "I want to be friends excuse" but likes someone else :( [message #9067 is a reply to message #9066] Tue, 30 June 2015 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Dating Expert is currently offline  The Dating Expert
Expert
Administrator

IP: 71.6.196.163
mike h wrote on Sun, 28 June 2015 00:48
I was trying to cheer her up and this is what she does to me?

Welcome on board!

Yeah, sometimes girls do that .. that's really frustrating.. Crying or Very Sad

Just a quick question: when you've been trying to cheer her up, did you treated her like a friend, or like a lady?

[Updated on: Tue, 30 June 2015 17:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A girl I really like uses the "I want to be friends excuse" but likes someone else :( [message #9371 is a reply to message #9066] Mon, 07 December 2015 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LisaSharp is currently offline  LisaSharp
IP: 176.97.2.73
Don't worry! Even girls don't understand each other!))))))))))
Re: A girl I really like uses the "I want to be friends excuse" but likes someone else :( [message #9427 is a reply to message #9066] Mon, 21 December 2015 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickLox1 is currently offline  NickLox1
Experienced
IP: 31.40.108.180
Can you tell me 'do girls know what they want'? It's quite difficult to answer as well as difficult to find the answer to your question, because she won't what she wants but here is something u should know....ever since they're born, all the fantasies is about the perfect man, we men on the other hand think about monsters and epic battles. They want a relationship thats for sure but they don't know with who. So keep yourself open and very active(engage in different activities ). Good luck!!!!!
Re: A girl I really like uses the "I want to be friends excuse" but likes someone else :( [message #9506 is a reply to message #9066] Tue, 12 January 2016 19:17 Go to previous message
Zorro is currently offline  Zorro
Established member
IP: 192.99.251.166
Yes in my life I had such a situation
I confessed to a girl in love
and she said to me let's be friends
Previous Topic: UaDreams is not a scams agency
Next Topic: Success stories of online dating
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 31 21:19:23 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00791 seconds