Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Male » Confused
Confused [message #9160] Fri, 21 August 2015 03:09 Go to next message
lilli129 is currently offline  lilli129
IP: 69.119.44.106
I have construction that has been going on by my house for a couple of months. I noticed one of the workers driving by my house when I was outside looking at me throughout the day. When I drive past the construction area and he sees me he would stop what he is doing and look at me. I am at the light and he is turning the corner with his work truck he slows down turns and looks at me. I am at the stop sign and the same thing happens. I have waved to him a few times and one day he walked by and I said hi and he said hi back. I felt time was going by and I needed to do something maybe he thought I was not available or maybe he is to shy to say anything. I am to shy to approach so I thought about it and one night I left a note on his work truck asking if he would like to go out sometime. I did not leave my number because I was afraid someone else might get it but it's obvious that it is me because I said that I live down the street and you often go by my house and we see one another. (There are not many houses on my street and I am the only one outside)I know he got this note because he is the only one that drives this truck and he was the first one there that morning. I left the note about three weeks ago and one week they were not there. So this week would be about 2 weeks. I still see him drive by and look even if I am not outside so I guess I didn't scare him off and when I pass the construction area sometimes he sees me and he looks. I was driving home today and he was stopped on my street getting back into his truck we both looked at one another. He has seen me outside the past few weeks and looks. Once again I am to shy to say anything to him but one of these days I may just say that it was me that left that note when he drives by!!! Why is it when he drives by he looks all to see if he sees me and when he does see me he does not say anything. Maybe it was just flirting but why keep looking at one another or maybe I should give him more time or maybe nothing will ever come out of this situation. I would have thought something would have happened by now. I just don't know what to think or do going forward.
Re: Confused [message #9167 is a reply to message #9160] Tue, 25 August 2015 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Dating Expert is currently offline  The Dating Expert
Expert
Administrator

IP: 71.6.196.163
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your story on LiveDating Forum.

From what you have described it looks like he hasn't got the note.
Probably he just missed it or something.

Why don't you just go ahead and talk to him?
Just ask how the construction goes, talk about the weather and a few other things.
Meanwhile you should make it clear for yourself where you like him and what are your expectations out of this.

Again, based on what you've mentioned, its very hard to make any conclusions.

P.S. Probably you should not mention the note when you talk to him.

Please keep us updated on how it develops. And good luck Smile

Re: Confused [message #9528 is a reply to message #9160] Wed, 20 January 2016 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brick11Molain is currently offline  Brick11Molain
Experienced
IP: 91.229.66.236
Biologists have noticed that throughout the animal world the female determines the choice of a partner. As a rule, it happens among people. So if you like that man, do not doubt that he likes you. May be you'd better just to talk to him?
Re: Confused [message #9601 is a reply to message #9160] Sun, 28 February 2016 19:00 Go to previous message
toptoy is currently offline  toptoy
Established member
IP: 71.6.196.164
Does this man suits you? Starting a new relationship, we always think about this, like is this what we were looking for? We try to evaluate our new lover, to weigh the pros and cons to see whether to continue the development of these relations. But next to you there is a young man who completely suits you. How to understand this is he whom you searched.

1. You have no reticence in conversation.
2. You really evaluate all the flaws.
3. The man willing to put up with your shortcomings.
4. Even in the most difficult periods of the relationship you still forgive the man.
5. You have a common topic of conversation.
6. You feel happy.

Good luck
Previous Topic: A dating app
Next Topic: I need your advice guys
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Dec 03 08:55:55 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00978 seconds