Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Love Stories » Dating on the Passfeed
Dating on the Passfeed [message #9209] Tue, 13 October 2015 14:17 Go to next message
Cody is currently offline  Cody
IP: 45.79.93.214
I am a poor student, struggling to afford groceries and all the luxuries I was accustomed to. But every time I get a letter in the mail from my poppa telling me how much he loves me, or a phone call from my best friend on Passfeed just because she was thinking about me, I feel like the richest person in the world. In those moments I feel like I have everything I need. My biological mother is deceased due to a drug overdose when I was only 3-years-old. But today, I can also proudly say I have the privilege of calling a beautiful college girlfriend who we met through Passfeed social network when I newly gained admission to college. She has no blood relation with me but was more than a friend. She was my source of joy, pride and happiness. She showed me all the care I needed from a woman and could always afford to foot the bill of most our outings because of my low background and poor financial state. She was full of humility, kindhearted and a loving spirit. Indeed, she was my missing rib and a vicious woman who I will always treasure for the rest of my life. Kudos to the initiator of Passfeed.
Re: Dating on the Passfeed [message #9281 is a reply to message #9209] Fri, 20 November 2015 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeePalm44 is currently offline  LeePalm44
Expert
IP: 71.6.196.165
What LiveDating taught me is that there's nothing wrong with regretting things. Regret is like, "Oh darn, I messed up. Better luck next time." Don't waste your time on bad memories. Or you have second life to end up the things you were created for?
Re: Dating on the Passfeed [message #9380 is a reply to message #9209] Tue, 08 December 2015 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LisaSharp is currently offline  LisaSharp
IP: 176.97.2.73
If u have no money but u want to surprise ur girlfriend, u can read the article https://kovla.com/blog/best-ideas-for-a-cheap-date/.
There are many ideas how to spend great time! Smile
Good luck! Smile
Re: Dating on the Passfeed [message #9508 is a reply to message #9209] Tue, 12 January 2016 19:28 Go to previous message
Zorro is currently offline  Zorro
Established member
IP: 192.99.251.166
The can invite girl for a walk under the full moon Razz
and have a drink with her a bottle of wine
Previous Topic: Success stories of online dating
Next Topic: For The Birds
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 31 21:42:26 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01076 seconds