Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » International Dating » Dating scammers or not?
Dating scammers or not? [message #9288] Sun, 22 November 2015 20:15 Go to next message
jamesfromsiberia is currently offline  jamesfromsiberia
IP: 176.119.117.51
Hi everyone
What do you know about dating programs?
I saw so many scammers in this business
what do you think about lifeundersail.co
i have seen their facebook page and have called them, they are seemed to me nice
but i have doubts
Re: Dating scammers or not? [message #9517 is a reply to message #9288] Thu, 14 January 2016 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickLox1 is currently offline  NickLox1
Experienced
IP: 71.6.196.165
magine the situation: you met someone online who seemed interested indeed. You talked for some time; he or she said all of the well things. Thus when the person said that he/she had a financial problem, of course you would like to help. As the result, you're left with broken heart and empty bank account, when the person suddenly disappeared.

How does online dating scams work?

It's okay when you seek for love and friendship. You talk to people via a dating service (like LiveDatingMe). Over weeks or months, you, perhaps, get to know the person. You begin to feel this true strong relation. Suddenly, a personal complications - just a short-term loan. But ... stop! Just read the whole article here -> https://www.livedating.me/main/articles/online_dating_scams
Re: Dating scammers or not? [message #9598 is a reply to message #9288] Sun, 28 February 2016 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toptoy is currently offline  toptoy
Established member
IP: 71.6.196.164
On dating sites, you can find not only a husband, but also to run into a cheater, gigolo, marriage swindler. The scheme of work is simple, but effective: attract woman's attention, make her to fall in love with him, and then to ensure that the woman willingly began to send money.
To recognize experienced fraudster advance is difficult, because they all use a variety of methods of seduction. But the sense one: he does not need you, but your money.
If a man complains of failures and problems when asking for money for the treatment of a small subsidiary or at the hotel on a business trip to pay - do not believe it! If a person really there was a need for money, he can withdraw money from your credit card or take a small loan from the bank. Overseas generally not accepted to borrow money from friends and acquaintances. And only scammers ask money from foreign women.
It's okay when you seek for love and friendship via online dating. But learn how to protect yourselves https://www.livedating.me/main/articles/online_dating_scams
Re: Dating scammers or not? [message #9602 is a reply to message #9288] Tue, 01 March 2016 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
myers5061 is currently offline  myers5061
IP: 188.230.95.142
You just need to use websites that have anti-scam engines, like Nexus Date.
Such engines manually verify every user and if there is any fishy activity on their account, they get blocked.
Re: Dating scammers or not? [message #9715 is a reply to message #9602] Wed, 15 June 2016 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike.kools is currently offline  mike.kools
IP: 89.21.76.141
A huge amount of scammers on dating sites is a usual thing today but I found the one that is secured from fake profiles. Mariya club is a good one but for those who look for Ukrainian or Russian woman to marry. in order to be sure that women are real I odered contacts and a meetings. I could take my credits back if something was wrong but fortunately I did not have any complaints
Re: Dating scammers or not? [message #9829 is a reply to message #9288] Tue, 06 December 2016 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NikolEmber is currently offline  NikolEmber
IP: 81.90.225.242
For each type of site I developed a course "online dating secrets", taking into account its specificity: Contact love, classmates or other social networks.
All methods have been tested on thousands of women and they have successfully tried out by all participants.
You will deal each of them and spent himself under my strict guidance.
Re: Dating scammers or not? [message #10211 is a reply to message #9288] Thu, 26 March 2020 03:18 Go to previous message
charliedeenfun is currently offline  charliedeenfun
IP: 45.79.172.240
As I know, dating scammers always ask you for money or gifts or something. You should not send them anything until you meet them offline.

Previous Topic: Is it possible to start a happy relationship through online dating?
Next Topic: Accommodation in Ukraine
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 23 03:12:52 EEST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.29164 seconds