Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Female » Twitter and Relationship (Twitter is my first life)
Twitter and Relationship [message #9386] Thu, 10 December 2015 18:05 Go to next message
kimkerry is currently offline  kimkerry
Established member
IP: 31.40.108.180
Guys, I don't know what to do. We found each other via Twitter, after the year of following each other, we decided to live together. We live together for about a year, but I hate one thing about him: Twitter! All the time he uses twitter. Everywhere. Of course he pays attention to me, but from time to time it drives me crazy, because I ask him to spend Friday evening together, and he just 'Don't you understand? Twitter is my first life!'
Hundreds of subscribers, girls that attracts his attention. I'm jealous and I'm scared that one day my jealousy will destroy everything.
Re: Twitter and Relationship [message #9388 is a reply to message #9386] Fri, 11 December 2015 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickLox1 is currently offline  NickLox1
Experienced
It's funny, cuz on the one hand twitter created your relationship, but on the other side it destroys your family. May be should behave like he did? I mean try to spend hours in twitter, showing him that you have hundreds of admirers as well. It seems to me he will jealous you one day.
Re: Twitter and Relationship [message #9434 is a reply to message #9386] Wed, 23 December 2015 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Established member
IP: 71.6.196.165
thanks, but he said that jealousy is a stupid thing and every person that respects himself shouldn't be jealous! my patience is is running out... I don't want to lose him...
Re: Twitter and Relationship [message #9453 is a reply to message #9386] Tue, 29 December 2015 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brick11Molain is currently offline  Brick11Molain
Experienced
why don't you just spend his time on yourself? like to make a manicure, or have a cup of coffee with friends? or read a book? let him miss you!
Re: Twitter and Relationship [message #9457 is a reply to message #9434] Wed, 30 December 2015 18:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Relationup is currently offline  Relationup
IP: 75.83.0.135
If you don't want to lose him, talk to him openly about his Twitter usage. I'm sure there are times when you're watching tv and not having an intimate conversation where it isn't a big deal. However, when you're out together, it's pretty reasonable to ask that he refrain from using his phone. Is Twitter his livelihood or just his passion. If this is his passion, try to find a way for you two to find balance in his usage. Good luck!

-Relationup
Re: Twitter and Relationship [message #9464 is a reply to message #9386] Mon, 04 January 2016 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Established member
thank you guys... but it seems to be that it's easier to break up. i can't stand it anymore. 2 years of living together...It is not so easy to be on the edge of breaking up. I'm not ready, but one day... oh
Re: Twitter and Relationship [message #9470 is a reply to message #9386] Mon, 04 January 2016 21:18 Go to previous message
toptoy is currently offline  toptoy
Established member
It sounds like my problem but contrariwise. Don't break up. Give yourselves, guys, time. Relationship means to build it everyday. The easiest way is to give up!
Previous Topic: Help / advice needed
Next Topic: i hate my mother
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 30 00:39:50 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00988 seconds