Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask the Dating Expert » I Kissed a Girl with a Boyfriend
I Kissed a Girl with a Boyfriend [message #9421] Sun, 20 December 2015 18:13 Go to next message
pwncastle is currently offline  pwncastle
IP: 112.207.185.105
I have kind of liked this girl for quite sometime but I wasn't emotionally available back then. After seeing her again at the party 10 days ago, I started sending her messages through a social network while hiding my true identity. I must have done quite a remarkable job at getting her attention then we met in person and she was kinda relieved it was me.

She keeps on saying not to kiss her but lets me kiss her on her lips anyway. She lets me hold and touch her, kiss her hand and such. She hangs out, calls me and goes wherever we plan to. Actually, as part of our 'dare game', we're planning to gate crush at some party this month.

She works in a different city from where I am but stays with her boyfriend when she's around. Kaboom! She has a boyfriend!
She admits she likes me, cares for me and is happy with me but she is in a committed relationship. She has mentioned their relationship has been crappy though.

This all happened in 10 days, but I have liked her since 2013.
10 days... but it's been like a year to me. I know, I don't what this to happen to me too if I were the boyfriend... but

Is she really into me or is it just because I'm leading her on?
Is she in part now using me as to fill the void in their relationship?
Should I continue going out with her getting to know her more while knowing she would just simply go home to her boyfriend?
Or would it be proper if as early as now I'd ask if she'd be willing to take it further with me?
Or would I go telling her how much she means and give her space?
Should I stop communicating with her?
Please help me, so confused...
Re: I Kissed a Girl with a Boyfriend [message #9423 is a reply to message #9421] Mon, 21 December 2015 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brick11Molain is currently offline  Brick11Molain
Experienced
IP: 31.40.108.180
Do you feel like she is sincere with you? I mean that girls like when someone admires them and ready to do what ever she asks him.
Actually I support actions that are not based on cheating. Everything that you do on your life will back to you.
So I advise you to talk to her about her attitude towards u, about your future as a couple and dot all the I's if you want to continue going out with her. Ask her whether her boyfriend knows about you and follow the reaction.
If you can't stop this deception then make her do this. At least one of you should make this crucial step.
Re: I Kissed a Girl with a Boyfriend [message #9424 is a reply to message #9421] Mon, 21 December 2015 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Dating Expert is currently offline  The Dating Expert
Expert
Administrator

IP: 91.229.66.236
pwncastle wrote on Sun, 20 December 2015 18:13

Is she really into me or is it just because I'm leading her on?
Is she in part now using me as to fill the void in their relationship?
Should I continue going out with her getting to know her more while knowing she would just simply go home to her boyfriend?
Or would it be proper if as early as now I'd ask if she'd be willing to take it further with me?
Or would I go telling her how much she means and give her space?
Should I stop communicating with her?
Please help me, so confused...

Well, most of these questions are about her attitude towards you, but at first lets clarify your attitude towards her.
Ok, you've liked her since 2013, that's clear.
But man, just think about this: she let you kiss her while she has a boyfriend. Right?
Let me repeat: she let you kiss her while she has a boyfriend!

If thats right then there are two possible justifications here.
1) Either he is not actually her b-friend,
2) or she just allows another guys to kiss her while she is in a relationship.
The latter means that she just does not take it all seriously. And this "it all" is both you and her boyfriend.
Am I right?

I believe that you should stop thinking about what you should do, and first think about what do you want.
Do you really want to be with a girl who doesn't resist while someone else is kissing her?
Today this is you and on the next day this might be someone else who will be "just leading on her".

Man, are you really OK to develop this relationship?

[Updated on: Mon, 21 December 2015 16:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: I Kissed a Girl with a Boyfriend [message #9425 is a reply to message #9421] Mon, 21 December 2015 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeePalm44 is currently offline  LeePalm44
Expert
Well...are you sure, that as only this 'miracle' will finally happen and she will be with you she won't cheat on you with other guys as she did it with you relatively to her boyfriend?
Re: I Kissed a Girl with a Boyfriend [message #9443 is a reply to message #9421] Fri, 25 December 2015 10:23 Go to previous message
NickLox1 is currently offline  NickLox1
Experienced
Men are so stupid! They lose head because of every pretty girl. Did you hear about a common sense?
Previous Topic: Should i be dating him?
Next Topic: She is shy...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 30 09:26:13 EEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01391 seconds