Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask the Dating Expert » I like them both (It's hard times to me to choose between two girls?)
I like them both [message #9465] Mon, 04 January 2016 13:01 Go to next message
toptoy is currently offline  toptoy
Established member
IP: 31.40.108.180
I'm interested in these two girls. The first one is really awesome, friendly, cute and I can feel she likes me a bit and we had more conversation already. But, she has that common/average appearance. (it seems to be safer to choice her).

Another girl is very-very attractive and really beautiful. While talking to her I was amazed that she is really good. But we communicated not to much and I even not sure whether she is single and whether she likes me.

The trick is that they are close friends and I don't want to destroy their relationship.
Re: I like them both [message #9471 is a reply to message #9465] Tue, 05 January 2016 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brick11Molain is currently offline  Brick11Molain
Experienced
IP: 91.229.66.236
Do you know the proverb 'A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush'. It is better to have a few really, than seek to have something more and more and more, whatever you have. Bigger, better with the elusive hope that future will be better.

Try to project the sense of this great idea. Look around: millions of people are chasing some elusive desire, try to be better than someone, gain such heights, to become better and more of their idols.

You can spend a whole life searching for and achieving the stuff and people you can happily live without and in the end just sprayed.

Do you really need it? Naturally, all that you need is to perceive adequately and do everything within reason: to learn, to improve, to live in society, to love...

When an end in itself turns into an unhealthy fanaticism it's a great trouble. As they say: stop and prioritize.

And if you are going to chase 'the best stuff' during the whole your life trying to catch 'two birds from the bush' you can really lose everything.
Think of this ending! All you good ..And good luck
Re: I like them both [message #9474 is a reply to message #9465] Wed, 06 January 2016 17:07 Go to previous message
LeePalm44 is currently offline  LeePalm44
Expert
IP: 31.40.108.180
In the life of any man or boy may appear dilemma when you have to be torn between two beloved not because of meanness, but because of the banal inability to understand yourself.

How to choose between two girls? Ask yourself whether it is worth to choose if you doubt?

Companion must share your life viewpoint: Lovers of night clubs will not share privat life harmony with old-fashioned snob. There are actually a lot of similar life examples. But this rule has an exceptions. Think, maybe she just help you to change anything in your life? You should learn better that she wants and what she loves before making a correct and more appropriate choice.

Of course, being between the devil and the blue sea, you can show generosity and, leave them the choice, because there is plenty more fish in the sea. However, avoiding the problem is not a solution. You should not downplay their interests, if you stay alone, then surely lose.

How to choose between two girls? Think about it, maybe someone of them loves you? Or just want to spend a fun time with you? What if they only want material benefits that may gain from an alliance with you? Some may go to the trick to test the feelings of the girl. The main thing is not to overreact.
Previous Topic: Dressed properly when you are on a date
Next Topic: Introduce to his parents
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 24 11:34:27 EEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01025 seconds