Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask the Dating Expert » Be smart in a relationship (knowing the truth about your partner)
Be smart in a relationship [message #9481] Thu, 07 January 2016 19:26 Go to next message
emilyblkae4u is currently offline  emilyblkae4u
IP: 207.244.77.4
Hi, am Emily Blake i just want to reach out to anyone who needs help solving relationship problems(trust issues). i believe you should reach out, i did when i was having troubles believing the love of my life wasn't cheating on me, by then i reached out and he helped by hacking into his phone and their was nothing for him to hide from me. so clear your doubt and know if He or She is the right partner for you or u are leaving in a lie. Be smart...

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2016 20:25] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Be smart in a relationship [message #9485 is a reply to message #9481] Sun, 10 January 2016 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kimkerry is currently offline  kimkerry
Established member
IP: 31.40.108.180
The act of intercepting someone's telephone calls is a criminal, rather than a civil, offence and it is punishable by a either fine or up to two years' imprisonment or both. Phone hacking also involves civil causes of action, which allows its victims to sue for damages.
Moreover, The Guardian tells that: 'Hacking into messages on mobile phones is covered by the same law which now regulates phone tapping and other forms of covert information-gathering, the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, known as RIPA.'
Anyway, it's nonsense to read smb's messages. First talk to a person, before destroying this private limits. Once the trust was broken, u'll never bring it back. Think of it.
Re: Be smart in a relationship [message #9488 is a reply to message #9481] Mon, 11 January 2016 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toptoy is currently offline  toptoy
Established member
IP: 31.40.108.180
Never read the correspondence of your beloved! Some will agree and say: "It is true, but I can't cope with the interest." Some will not agree and will argue: "Partners shouldn't have secrets from each other." Then why does s/he clean messages and change the e-mail password? Once you glance over the shoulder, s/he becomes indignant.
It is important to stop your curiosity in time. If you live in perfect harmony with your beloved, you tell everything to each other, the mentality is still different. Something can come to your mind that you will never share with your significant other, or with a friend or parents. Personal correspondence (email, blog, SMS) is closed psychological area. That is why you can not read someone else's conversation. Even if you really want.
And never judge by yourself. Everyone should have his private territory. We're different. And because of the lack of respect for personal space, we are setting the stage for a useless conflict.
Personal communication - the ability to take off the mask and be those whom you want and relax. You should understand that a man has a right to privacy even more personal than the privacy he shares with you.
It is better to be honest to admit that you are jealous for no reason than to rummage in personal information and as a result look silly. Trust is very important in a relationship. Without trust, the relationship is doomed to failure.

Why then you risk your happiness?
Re: Be smart in a relationship [message #9617 is a reply to message #9481] Sun, 13 March 2016 16:34 Go to previous message
Brick11Molain is currently offline  Brick11Molain
Experienced
IP: 93.74.108.241
As corny as it may sound, but the relationship is built on trust. This is the foundation on which men and women can build their own happiness. Often we neglect this "most important", undermining the stability of mutual understanding with the favorite. Only the personal faith of each in the sincerity of their feelings, can give rise to confidence. It's no secret that the confidence - this is the most important thing in a relationship. Between partners it exists when both believe in the sincerity of his own feelings. When a person trusts himself, he trusted and loved one. Take care of each other and appreciate the trust in your relationship. It is better to protect it and not to endanger, which may have a destructive force and unfortunate consequences.
Previous Topic: Cheating wife confronted
Next Topic: Does she like me?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jan 25 08:19:49 EET 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00907 seconds