Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask the Dating Expert » 30 year old virgin (Advice)
30 year old virgin [message #9557] Mon, 15 February 2016 03:19 Go to next message
Dee418 is currently offline  Dee418
IP: 174.62.93.45
Hi everyone, yup I'm what the title reads.
Don't know what to do I'm confused. People who know me they say I have great personality, I workout 5 to 6 times a week, I'm very talkative this already confuses me. mostly I've been a door mat due to my nature of helping others but not expecting anything. I run a business so I'm aggressive to. Just don't understand the concept. Help

Thanks
Re: 30 year old virgin [message #9582 is a reply to message #9557] Sun, 21 February 2016 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lisame is currently offline  lisame
Established member
IP: 66.240.233.76
The modern world makes a person spend a lot of time away from home, but it does not mean that we always carry it in our pleasure. To enjoy the pleasures of life, we have to work. We pay the time we could spend with our beloved ones to get what we wanted. Therefore, it is very difficult to build relationships in the modern world.
We come home from work already tired, constantly thinking about work and we do not have enough time to go for a walk with friends. Therefore, we do not see each other for years. It is difficult to find a soul mate nowadays.
But the world has changed and dating sites help to save time and effort. You only need to register, specify information about yourself and indicate what kind of person you are looking for and the system will do everything for you. If you like the person, you keep in touch with someone, or get acquainted with other individuals. In my opinion, this is really is useful and convenient. Try LiveDating.me site and share your impressions. I will wait.
Re: 30 year old virgin [message #9588 is a reply to message #9557] Mon, 22 February 2016 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
myers5061 is currently offline  myers5061
IP: 188.230.95.142
You sound like you don't really have much time to go out and meet people, thus the current situation.
Try some dating sites like Nexus Date. They can help you find somebody from the comfort of your home and build a relationship.
Re: 30 year old virgin [message #9595 is a reply to message #9557] Fri, 26 February 2016 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HowardCMulbismalayik is currently offline  HowardCMulbismalayik

IP: 66.87.79.136
Maybe you are too nice on dates or put in too much effort.

Looks doesn't mean everything these days and you're not missing much. Id suggest to continue being successful. Most women are into mind games and the best men are even cheated on... Really you're doing yourself a favor a saving yourself from a world of pain.
Re: 30 year old virgin [message #9596 is a reply to message #9557] Sun, 28 February 2016 18:40 Go to previous message
toptoy is currently offline  toptoy
Established member
IP: 71.6.196.164
Modern life requires maximum power, continuous monitoring and attention. Therefore, business people often suffer from chronic fatigue. Some questions need to be addressed immediately, so we completely surrender to work, family matters. In such a hectic runs all day. The next day is also full of events, issues that need to be urgently addressed. Business people have time to everything, but at the age of leisure is no longer remains. This is the chronic fatigue - syndrome, which must be addressed. After a charge of vivacity and strength, obtained after a good rest, have a positive impact on your health, the health and private life.
Previous Topic: Date Older Women Through Cougar Dating Sites
Next Topic: Cheating wife confronted
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 14 06:46:55 EEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01821 seconds