Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask the Dating Expert » Cheating wife confronted
Cheating wife confronted [message #9594] Fri, 26 February 2016 20:37 Go to next message
HowardCMulbismalayik is currently offline  HowardCMulbismalayik

IP: 66.87.79.136
My wife was caught cheating by the neighbor last week so I finally confronted these scoundrels!

We have been married for 8 years and she started cheating 6 years ago. I have the audio and video, log entries with dates and locations with bank statements leading to it, and phone calls traced to my his number (tell you how I got it later) from days and nights I went out in pursuit of them in several different rentals. I've had to rent rooms right next to theirs and it was such a hassle. I have evidence of her having sex, of confessing she likes him, and I know him too well. I "randomly" met him at his favorite local bar. He had no idea. We became good friends for about 5 years.

Anyway they would meet at the weirdest times. I've lost so much money calling into work sick, using money to chase, it has been around 30k in the past 4 years I've been able to count.

Now I had no intention of saying anything since I knew it was no more men. So I let it go and became his friend. But when my neighbor found out, it really ruined things. I had to tell them what I knew and the reaction was far less than pleasant.

Anyway when I brought my neighbor over to tell them what he seen, they all got mad at me. This guy, who I called my friend had called me a liar and a bitch?! Is he stupid?? I'm not sneaking around with someone in a relationship so I'm not a liar or a bitch. I'm a victim.

Now my wife thinks I am weird. She thinks I'm weird but never thought of her cheating? How dumb can she be? In our first year we got married but she never had sex with me claiming she was a virgin. She became pregnant one day, but she told me it was from a sperm donor.

Well it is finally over and I have waited for so long. I just was so upset that no one paused for a moment to actually see all the hard work I put into this case. But I have learned a great lesson in this, and that lesson is to use your own car instead of rentals.

Supposedly the kid is his but I don't care. As long as I can see her smile I am happy. Someone said she is using me for money. LOL how dumb can they be? I was smart enough to get all this evidence myself so I am much smarter than her schemes. She said one day she'd marry that guy but I think she is teasing me. She hasn't seen him in almost a week and he moved. According to his Facebook, I added him through multiple accounts just in case, he is out town visiting old family and friends after a "tragic event"

Any advice on what to do? My friends said I don't listen and stopped talking to me. So I don't have any. Could someone give me a bit of advice? I feel a little lost on this new situation
Re: Cheating wife confronted [message #9616 is a reply to message #9594] Sun, 13 March 2016 16:32 Go to previous message
Brick11Molain is currently offline  Brick11Molain
Experienced
IP: 93.74.108.241
Of course, to forgive or not forgive infidelity of your woman - it is a personal choice of every man. But I believe that female infidelity should not be forgiven, and if it happened, the relationship should be finished. And do not think that I am a hard and uncompromising person. I understand that everyone has the right to make mistakes, and these mistakes have to be able to be forgiven. But female infidelity - it's not a bug, but a betrayal. Betraying her husband, a woman put herself and her family in the mud. And most importantly, that the relationship with the woman that cheating have no prospects for the future, so there is no washed to continue this relationship.
Previous Topic: 30 year old virgin
Next Topic: Be smart in a relationship
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 14 07:30:22 EEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01104 seconds