Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Female » My fiance left me cause I wanted her to sign a pre-nup, was that asking too much?
My fiance left me cause I wanted her to sign a pre-nup, was that asking too much? [message #9613] Mon, 07 March 2016 19:27
ironpony is currently offline  ironpony
IP: 64.110.199.49
I was wondering if maybe that was unfair of me, or I was asking too much. It's just that she literally has no money where as I would be bringing a lot into the marriage, including my house and my own home started business.

Plus she has been going through a lot of financial issues, such as not being able to afford paying her bills on her job, and has asked me to help pay them. Not that's bad or anything. I love her and want to help out, and support her. That's fine. But she had some arguments about how I spend my money a while back, and she wanted me to help her out more. We came to a compromise, but I did feel that maybe having to help her out a lot, was kind of a concern to take into account.

But when it comes to the actual marriage, was asking her to sign one bad, even if I help her out with her money troubles, and do things for her already? Was she perhaps overreacting to throw the relationship and the upcoming marriage away, just like that?
Previous Topic: I need your advice girls)))
Next Topic: A new thing that happened at work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 30 00:15:14 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00817 seconds