Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Dating Tips and Advices » How to attract women, with words? (How to attract women, with words? )
How to attract women, with words? [message #9644] Sat, 09 April 2016 11:07 Go to next message
dasu is currently offline  dasu
Established member
IP: 61.245.160.216
i met a girl in a party and i was having a conversation with her. suddenly I saw a picture of her and her friend in her Iphone. I remember my friend told me to compliment her friends if i get the opportunity, he said that's part of attraction. So I told her that her friend is really pretty and then she asked ''what about me?'' what am I supposed to say?? should I compliment her or that would turn her off? what attracts women when you're having a conversation with them?
Re: How to attract women, with words? [message #10263 is a reply to message #9644] Fri, 14 August 2020 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sammy is currently offline  Sammy
IP: 192.252.213.218
Words are nothing. Better to start acting right away. Girls like brave guys Cool
Re: How to attract women, with words? [message #10284 is a reply to message #10263] Tue, 29 September 2020 10:15 Go to previous message
kimi is currently offline  kimi
IP: 78.155.61.249
Completely agree with you! Words Like a key to their hurts. Just need choice a right and all roads will open.
Previous Topic: Best Date Activities In Summer
Next Topic: The Strangest Thing Men Desire. (And how it can make him crazy for you.)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Nov 01 03:05:10 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01503 seconds