Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Male » is he taking the rejection too hard? (...naah i bet he just hates me now)
icon9.gif  is he taking the rejection too hard? [message #9687] Mon, 23 May 2016 14:17 Go to next message
powerpuffgirl is currently offline  powerpuffgirl
IP: 117.252.254.143
He asked me out last year .." & we can go anywhere u want to go "..he said...but i suggested we invite our friends along and that we would go to church! (Crazy...I know right..)
It was just a bad time for me to start a relationship with someone....and i was a mess..super unhappy..and im sure i would hv just ruined things if i started going out with him & ruined our frienship too..
i thought he was cool with everything..we're just as close as we wr before,but later i realized he was pretty upset cuz i 'rejected' him cuz wen i asked him if he wanted to hang out...i even said i wanted it to be just the two of us...n he said " no..cuz he has got plans"..."ok..next time then" i said in reply....."or maybe never " he said and turned to look at the reaction on my face ...but words never really get to me...so i simply said "whatever"and laughed..i've known him for four years now..we r in the same university..same class..he never really minds when m rude..tact aint my stong suit anyway...
A year has passed and everything is going well for me....but things seem pretty messed up between him and i..he has been keeping his distance these past 2 months..i miss him
Thing is i do have feelings for him..feelings i never had for anyone before...
If i do tell him how i feel would he think i'm just trying to get him back cuz i like the attention he pays me ...would i look desperate.....or what if he just laughs in my face..i'm so confused what does he want me to say or do,,?plz help!
p.s. its not that he met someone new or anything...i wud know lol. ;D
Re: is he taking the rejection too hard? [message #9695 is a reply to message #9687] Thu, 02 June 2016 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jennythomson is currently offline  jennythomson
IP: 27.255.174.246
The dating sites in Australia offer valid and useful services to singles on a search for their partner in this busy life. It's better to be clear with the sites rules and regulations before opting for a premium membership. We can state in one sentence that such sites are true friends in the moment of crucial decision of choosing the right partner for your own self.
Re: is he taking the rejection too hard? [message #9703 is a reply to message #9687] Thu, 09 June 2016 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abbecool is currently offline  abbecool
Established member
IP: 85.229.182.185
Don't take things too hard and instead of speculations, try to be more clear and better in communication with him. Also try to focus on your main goals in your life, improve your self-esteem and self-confidence to be more happy.

Re: is he taking the rejection too hard? [message #9717 is a reply to message #9703] Thu, 16 June 2016 15:15 Go to previous message
powerpuffgirl is currently offline  powerpuffgirl
IP: 117.238.89.202
you'reright...i am just speculating..thankyou for your advice... Smile
Previous Topic: I need your advice guys
Next Topic: want to find a sugar daddy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 26 11:07:20 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.35559 seconds