Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » International Dating » I'm confused...
I'm confused... [message #10097] Thu, 04 April 2019 08:10 Go to next message
Lily Etoilée is currently offline  Lily Etoilée
IP: 78.223.24.252
Hi,
I'm on a long distance friendship but I think I like my friend in a different way but I'm not sure about his feelings...
We have been friends for a long time but to be honest, it's a bit confusing because he has already asked me out and told me he loves me but we ended up saying it would be too hard because of the distance (there's like 5 thousand miles between us)
But he also (I think it was after he "asked me out") talked to me about his ex-girlfriend, that he misses her and he still loves her so I'm a bit lost about what he's truly feeling...
I would like to confess to him but I'm not sure it's a good idea because I'm a bit afraid about long distance relationship... I'm not even sure we'll see each other (soon or not) even though he seems to be.
So should I wait some time for him to know better about his feelings (if he doesn't) to confess to him?
Or should I just try to move on..?
Do you have any advice please?
Thank you
Re: I'm confused... [message #10270 is a reply to message #10097] Wed, 16 September 2020 13:30 Go to previous message
J.Bond is currently offline  J.Bond
IP: 197.210.226.46
I'm saying this as a guy though. I've had about two girls tell me they love me. Well, that put me off because I had no feelings for them. It's probably the main reason why I didn't consider making them girlfriends. We don't talk anymore.

Your friend may be different. So, give it a try.
Previous Topic: Accommodation in Ukraine
Next Topic: 27 years old African christian single male looking for partner
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 30 21:19:33 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00909 seconds